Poll: Which smartphone below is good under 8K

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for the best smartphone that simply comes under Rs.8000

Vote for the best smartphone that simply comes under Rs.8000

There are so many great budget phones in the market and I want to find the best one here. So for that I am making this poll. I want to find out which is the best Android smartphone under rs.8000. There are around 5 models which I had selected. You can see the list above. I am quiet a fan of Moto E series. A second generation is going to release soon on the market which will come with many new features. Leaving that aside among this top 5 models which one you will vote as the best one.

Re: Vote for the best smartphone that simply comes under Rs.8000

I think Xiaomi Redmi 1S is the best one here. Because this one is the cheapest phone and also it is the best one. It gives you a good battery life and from hardware point of view also it is amazing. You can simply get this phone for Rs.6000 which is not a very high costly price. It also has a good design. The phone has a 4.7inch screen size that gives you a nice resolution of 1280x720. It comes with a nice 1.6Ghz quad core processor with 1GB RAM. And it also gives a 8GB storage.

I think there is nothing better than Android One smartphones. This series is the best in budget android model because this are the models which are getting latest android updates and also loaded with good hardware. Under a budget of Rs.6500 you get reasonable model in it and all of these will be getting android upcoming updates. There are chances that some of them might also come with andorid lollipop os pre-installed and that also at such a budget price. I do not recommended any other if you are having a tight budget.

The best budget android smartphone in the market is Moto E. I think there is nothing better than this. It is a good phone with nice screen quality and decent hardware. Also it is good in battery life. The cost has not yet changed and remains at a reasonable point. My friend has this phone. The only shortcoming of this mobile is that it is not having a flash in it. That is why you cannot take good pictures in the night. But other things are really nice here. It supports all new kind of applications and games.

If you want something for serious day to day usage only then there is nothing better than Lumia series. I think Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM will be best at a budget price of Rs.7200. It is great for those who want a decent phone for chatting, web surfing and using different apps. But as you can see you cannot use it much for gaming stuff. It is a dual sim and reliable model and can be a worth model for long usage also.It also has a good camera. There is another model Lumia 535 which is released recent at Rs.9000 offering many features and has a good design.

My friend just recently bought Huawei honor holly. At first we were planing to go for Moto E. Then I found a few review of Huawei honor holly in the market. This phone is just an upgraded version of Moto E. It gives you a good camera, nice touch quality and many features which are worth to go for. The device is also having a good hardware. The touch quality is also not bad from any angle. I think you must go for this if you does not want to speed much and want a phone with good performance.