Poll: Which one is the best here

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Huawei Honor Holly vs Moto E

Huawei Honor Holly vs Moto E

I am trying to find a good budget phone under Rs.8000 and I found the two best models. First is Moto E which I was first planing to buy. It has a decent hardware but it does not comes with flash. The second one I found is Huawei Honor Holly. The phone looks nice with things that I am looking for, and many reviews on the same is positive. But I want some advice on the same. What to go for. Should I go with Moto E or going for Huawei Honor Holly will be better choice. As cost for both is same.

Re: Huawei Honor Holly vs Moto E

My friend just bought Huawei Honor Holly. It is a nice phone with good hardware in it. It comes with quad core processor and 1GB ram. It also has a 8MP camera with flash on the same. The screen size is around 5inch which is big enough for various work like for watching videos, for reading ebooks and also for playing games. It is a bit better than Moto E in terms of hardware. The battery life is also good. I will not recommend you to go with Moto E.

Re: Huawei Honor Holly vs Moto E

If you need a durable model then going for Moto E is recommended. It comes with gorilla glass protection. And the phone is amazing. It has smooth touch and also works very well. It comes with the latest android os. You might not be getting any upcoming updates on the Huawei Honor Holly. But Moto E is going to get a lot of new updates. The phone felled a lot time from my hand but it did not got broke yet. I am quiet sure you can find this phone nice.