Poll: Which is the best free PDF Editor software

Thread: Best Free PDF Editor Program

Best Free PDF Editor Program

I have downloaded some PDF files on my pc and even though I can open it in the free Adobe Acrobat reader but I cannot add or edit anything in it. So I was wondering which will be the best free pdf editor to add some text or edit into? While searching, I found that there are many good pdf editors available but I dont know which one is the best to go for? I am also not looking for a paid pdf editor program but only free ones. Thanks

Re: Best Free PDF Editor Program

I am using the Foxit Reader program which is a free PDF document viewer, with incredible small size, high launch speed and rich feature set. Foxit Reader is designed for a wide range of users including enterprise and government organizations.The application is fully customizable to meet any business objective of the organization and its small size makes it easy to implement. It is also packed with features that are not available in competitive products. The small memory usage of Foxit Reader makes it easy to update and maintain. Finally, Foxit Reader adheres to all ISO 32000 standards. Its main function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7. Therefore, using Foxit Reader you will no longer worry about document incompatibility.

You can also use LibreOffice pdf editing tool. It was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites and available on a variety of platforms. It is a free software and therefore free for download, use and distributeable. LibreOffice Writer lets you design and produce text documents that can include graphics, tables or diagrams. You can then save the documents in a variety of formats, including OpenDocument format (ODF), Microsoft Word (DOC) or HTML. Also, you can export the document to PDF format.

Another one that you can add in the list is PdfEdit tools. PDFEdit Tools is a powerful application to rotate, add, delete, extract pages or merge PDF files, as well as headlines and add footers and images.The program is also able to convert images to PDF, provides preview and can encrypt with password or restrict access to the document. Restrictions may apply to print or copy action text or graphics or editing the document. The program has a nice graphical interface to easily change the settings of PDF files. It includes a toolbar and use of encryption 40 or 128 bits. You can also perform batch conversion.