Poll: Which is the best

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8

Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8

There are two high end mobile phone in the market. They are Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8. Both device looks really promising. I made this discussion to find out which one is the best and most powerful among this two. I had seen some reviews which says both are fine. But when it comes to gaming and multi-tasking then which one gives the best output. I had heard some battery complain of Samsung devices.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8

Both of this mobile phone falls in the same mobile range. They are powerful and good enough to give you long lasting output. The benefit of buying Samsung is that you get a durable body design. It is water and dust proof which is more durable when you are out. You have to worry less about water damage. I am not sure HTC One M8. It is also heavy compare to Samsung because of its metal body.

If you see the features you will not find much difference. Both of them have the latest version of Android operating system which is Kitkat 4.4. The cost is also similar. There is very less gap. The only difference I am also able to find is the durable design stuff. It is in news that HTC is going to release plastic M8 soon that will be more cheaper and will be able to beat Galaxy S5 in the market. The metal body model is quiet costly.

Samsung always gives the best mobile when they re out with a new model. Here Samsung Galaxy S5 is a extreme edition phone that has many advance features. But it is not good when it comes to the body. This is the place where this device lack features. It is low on body durability. HTC One M8 beats this phone through a more durable and power body enclosure. It is obvious that anyone would love to buy a brand new phone with durable features.

For hardware there is not a huge difference. But it is right that when it comes to durable output then surely HTC gain a more point. I will still stick with Galaxy S5 because of its amazing touch interface. It is really smooth and gives you a constant outflow. You can surf through different apps instantly on the same. And for customization you have tons of things on the same. You can add many apps and it works smoothly.

I always compare the phone on the basis of their price and then comes the feature. You have to see first which one is cheaper here. Surely Samsung Galaxy S5. This device is more cheaper and it gives you overall output of HTC OneM8. One good processor, good graphic and large storage with big size screen on the top side. I do not think any ting more you need. You can stick with the device.

You guys are missing the display things. When you buy a phone the lcd screen on the font side plays a vital role in terms of choice. What if you are having a great phone but the screen is not so good as expected. you wont love to work on the same. Galaxy S5 gives you a high resolution and brilliant screen compared to HTC One M8. I am a great fan of camera and touchscreen quality of Samsung devices.

That is right. The screen works well when you are outdoor. when you are in sunlight you can read the text quiet easily. In many phone sunlight readability is not so great. that is because of poor screen. You have to check that first. My friend just bought Galaxy S5 and I used it for few hours. This phone is just great. it works well and give you great output compare to many other phone in the market.