Poll: Which is the best ads blocking software

Thread: Best Advertisement blocking software

Best Advertisement blocking software

There are many advertisements blocking software available for different browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome or even Internet Explorer (I think). But I wanted to know which is the best ads blocking software which can prevent ads from getting displayed on various websites without blocking any of the content material. I also wanted to know if there is any ad-related pop ups blocking software other than the annoying ads displaying on the web pages?

Re: Best Advertisement blocking software

I have found that AdFender is the best free software which can block all the annoying advertisements on the Internet. It is the most comprehensive, easy to use filtering software that gives you the right tools to surf the web with free ads. In addition, AdFender works with multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari, so that you can enjoy its functionality regardless of the product you use.

The best ad blocking software used by many people and even myself is Adblock plus. Adblock Plus is an extension that will help you to remove the ads and banners on the internet that make the loading time of a website longer. Right click on a banner and choose "Adblock" from the context menu - the banner will not be downloaded. You can even replace parts of the banner address with star symbols to block similar banners as well. Or you can select a filter subscription when Adblock Plus starts up the first time, even this simple task will usually be unnecessary: ​​the filter subscription will automatically block most ads.

There are many ad blocking software available on the internet. I personally use Adblock Edge which is an extension for Firefox that is very useful and reliable, inspired by Adblock Plus. It offers the same functionality along with the feature of 'acceptable ads'. This option was introduced in Adblock Plus 2.0, allowing some of the ads (those considered non-intrusive) to be removed from the locking process. AdBlock Edge eliminates this feature, avoiding all forms of advertising.