Poll: Which one is the best Smarthone

Thread: Moto X vs Moto G vs Gionee Elife S5

Moto X vs Moto G vs Gionee Elife S5

Moto X and Ginoee Elife S5 are the two new devices released recently. I am confused between three mobile phone. The two that I had mentioned and the other one is Moto G. I am looking for a decent smartphone that can help me to carry out various task. Like using some cloud application. Also it must be good in terms of photography. After searching out for long time I found this three models. Which one will be the best.

Re: Moto X vs Moto G vs Gionee Elife S5

Moto G is the best one when it comes to budget device. This phone provide you overall output and it is also good for gaming. It has 5-megapixel that is enough for taking good photos. The only issue is that it does not has a memory card slot. Due to which you cannot extend the storage. In terms of performance the phone is fast and works really well. I had seen the gaming output also which is amazing. I think you must go with this.

Moto X is high in configuration compared to Moto G. It gives you more powerful hardware and bigger camera. So surely it is going to give you better output. But the price is costlier here. You have to pay more for Moto X. It has 2200 mAh battery and provide you 4.7inch Capacitive touchscreen. It ha 1.7GHz dual-core processor and 2GB ram. Go for Moto X. It is one of the best phone in the market that provide you great output.

If you are asking for best smartphone between Moto X and Gionee Elife S5 then I will recommend you Gionee. It is bit more powerful and it has quiet positive reviews on the web. The phone is fast and has big screen size. It has 5inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. While Moto X is smaller. It give you 2GB ram and has Octa-core 1.7 GHz processor. I think this will be more powerful and better compare to both.

I am using Moto G. I agree that this one is the best budget phone in the market compared to others. It is cheaper and provide you full multimedia features. You can play games, view your video files and enjoy multi-tasking. The battery is also good here. I found this phone best when you are looking for something good in budget. You can go for this. I do not think it is wise to spend that much amount on high end phone. You are getting almost all features at budget price.

Moto G is a budget device. It does not comes in the high end series. Compare to them Gionee and Moto X is much better I think. If we take straight comparison of both then Moto X gets better. Because Gionee is a new brand and it is not really that people will trust that blindly. But in terms of performance Gionee is better. Moto X is more optimized and is designed to give you good gaming and app output.

I have seen Gionee Elife S5.5. I really like the design. It is quiet slim and looks amazing. I think Moto X is thicker compared to that. Elife S5.5 will be better choice in many ways. It has big screen, bigger battery and powerful hardware. If you need a powerful phablet then go for Gionee. It works fast. One good thing about this phone is its UI. It is fluid and fast. Big screen makes job much more easier.

From hardware pont of view Gionee is over all. It has a Octa core processor will MotoX has a dual core. So there is more power. When you are going for Moto X then it is fair to spend a bit more amount and have a look on Gionee Elife S5.5. Being a slim phone it looks really amazing. It is fast and works well with all kind of apps. Octa Core cpu is good enough to give you long lasting output.