Poll: Which is the best ?

Thread: Gionee Elife E7 vs Google Nexus 4

Gionee Elife E7 vs Google Nexus 4

Gionee Elife E7 and Google Nexus 4 both come at the same price range. The cost of Gionne Elife E7 comes around Rs. 25400 and Nexus 4 lies around Rs.26300. There is no huge different. But I want advice which one is the best. Many are saying that Gionee is giving out really amazing device. It is best for camera and also has great battery life. My friend is using Google Nexus 4 which looks more promising to me. I had use this phone. It has amazing interface. Which one should I go for.

Re: Gionee Elife E7 vs Google Nexus 4

I will stick with Gionee Elife E7. It is true that this phone has good camera and better battery. It has dual camera support where this is the only device that offers 8MP front camera. There is no other device in the market available that can give you such a high front camera. It can provide you amazing video chatting output. I will recommend you to stick with Gionee which is a more better device than other. The only thing that I did not like is the cost. It is relatively high.

Google Nexus comes with 8MP camera only. That is the primary camera I am talking about. But it offers you a more optimized android os which is better and faster. It provide you Photo Sphere that capture amazing photos instantly. I found Nexus more durable. Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 deliver great performance and it is also good for gaming. My brother has this phone. I had tested it for few time and it worked really well. There is no performance issue in it.

If you compare Nexus 4 with Gionee Elife E7 then you will now why Elife is better. It terms of hardware it is higher. Nexus has a 4.7inch screen size while Gionee gives you 5.5inch hd screen. It provide you dual high quality camera. The storage and ram are both same. The only difference I think is not good here is durability. Nexus 4 is more durable compared to Gionee Elife E7. It comes with Corning Gorilla glass cover while Elife screen is weak.

Gionee Elife E7 Also Made for Shooting so, I have always to best camera result mobile now i got.

Superb gionee Elife E7

Now I Big Fan of Gionee Mobile