Poll: Which is good for gaming ?

Thread: Moto X vs Samsung Galaxy S4

Moto X vs Samsung Galaxy S4

Moto X is the new upcoming phone. There is a nice hype on the web about this. And on the same hand Galaxy S4 is quiet popular. I am going to get good smartphone. A device that can be good for multimedia, gaming and multi-tasking. So in terms of power which is better. Motorola X or Samsung Galaxy S4. I am not much concerned about the price. The overall hardware matters the most.

Re: Moto X vs Samsung Galaxy S4

Motorola X is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor. Which features 1.7GHz Dual-Core Krait CPU and quad-core Adreno 320 GPU. Motorola X looks to be powerful in terms of graphics. It is designed for gaming purpose. It will give you 2GB ram. This is more than enough to run various applications and play different games. I am also waiting for Moto X release.

Compare to Moto X, Samsung Galaxy S4 has a octa core processor. That means two dual cpu with separate graphics. The two cpu are 1.6 GHz Quad and 1.2 GHz Quad. Overall this makes around a 8core cpu which is capable of giving you amazing performance. It has PowerVR SGX with 2GB RAM. I think Samsung Galaxy S4 is more powerful compared to Moto X. You can see the difference in specification.

It is right. Samsung Galaxy S4 is much more powerful compared to Moto X. I had seen some benchmarking reports on the web that clearly state that S4 has more power. Here Moto X is good for those who need a nice entertainment phone and are not really serious about gaming. Because the specification will be lower here. But if you need a high end device then going for Galaxy S4 is enough. I am waiting for the actual cost here. On that basis it will be more easy to determine which is good.