Poll: Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 vs Nokia X

Thread: Nokia X vs Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2

Nokia X vs Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2

I am planning to gift a smartphone to a friend who is going to be married soon in the next month. So, I am looking for a budget phone and there is no doubt that android phones are on top in the market. Recently Nokia has launched their Nokia X phones so I was wondering how good it will be compared to the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 phone. Which one among these phones should I buy? Thanks

Re: Nokia X vs Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2

The price of Nokia X and Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 are very much similar and both come at a price of Rs. 9000 approximately. Nokia X is slightly heavier with 128.7 grams compared to Samsung Duos 2 which weighs only 118 grams. But both these phones have a similar 4inch display with 480x800 pixels resolution. Since people are preffering samsung mobile phones now a day so I would suggest you to go with Duos 2 only.

The best part about Nokia X is that it comes in a number of colors such as bright Green, Orange, Yellow, etc. But Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 only comes in black and white color options. So, there is no doubt that Nokia X series phones are praised so much because of its gorgeous looks. However, due to no Google Play store in this Nokia phone, I wonder how will people download games, apps and other things on this phone?

Samsung Galaxy S Duos comes with 768mb RAM and supports 64GB microSD card where else Nokia X only has 512mb RAM supporting 32GB memory card slot only. Nokia X uses only 3 megapixel camera but Duos 2 has 5 megapixel camera. So, here you can cleary make out Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 is the clear winner. Nokia X is a phone meant to those who do not care about apps or games but care for looks and durability thing.