Poll: Which is best

Thread: Advanced SystemCare vs Advanced System Optimizer

Advanced SystemCare vs Advanced System Optimizer

Which system optimizer is good between Advanced SystemCare and Advanced System Optimizer. I am using Advanced SystemCare. This one is free and has many easy options. I want a good reliable tool that can help me to keep my system performance good enough. I run system care whenever I found the system is getting slower. Should I stick with this free tool or go with a more advance tool with additional features.

Re: Advanced SystemCare vs Advanced System Optimizer

I don't think you really need that one. You can stick with the free tool. System optimizer can wipe out startup file and remove unwanted junks. That's all. There is no need to go for any advance till. Just don't keep on installing new stuff in your system.

A tune tool can make your job easier. Sometime it happen the system get slower. You can use the tune up tool to boost the performance. Advanced System Optimizer is a nice software. It comes with many advance things you can try out. It is not just a optimizer but it also diagnose various issues in your system. You can boost up the system output through this. You can use many things in it. With single click first the tool checkout the issue and then apply different things on it. The tool also has a defragmentation part and it is capable of removing spyware also. It will optimize the system registry for more better performance. And above all it has a driver updater. It add latest drivers of all hardware that makes your system more and more faster. The tool has a common problem fixer tab. When you click on that it automatically fix the most common issue in the system.

System optimzier does not help much when there is a virus isuse. They are just useless. The best thing you can do is go ahead with a powerful security tool which has everything in it.

I had just started using Advanced System Optimizer. I found the tool very effective. It has a Smart PC care type of thing which allow to boost the system performance. It works fine and offer more tuning. This tool is better.

System tune up does not help much when it comes to security. They just help you to wipe out wanted files that you can do through Disk Cleanup and boost drive output through Defragmentation.

There is new one recently released called as TuneUp Utilities 2014. This tool offer you smart features and easy way to make your system work more better. It is a advance tool. It has a duplicate file finder in it. Through which you can clear the extra files which are generated again and again. It has a simple UI with Disk Cleaner. It can help your system to work at more better speed. It is fast and smooth and does not has issue with cleaning up your system.It has a automated mode of cleaning updates. So that your disk space can be retrieved more. For boosting the system performance it offers you integrated tools like Live Optimization, Startup Manager, Drive Defrag, Turbo Mode, Startup Optimizer, Performance Optimizer, etc. So just download and test this tools. This will be more beneficial and fast enough to give you good output.

System optimizer does not help much. I had used many of them. If you go with simple practice like installing on few software in a system, or keeping a good antivirus, then nothing will go wrong. Always keep your system updated.