Poll: Which is the best

Thread: Which is the best OS between Android kitkat & iOS 7

Which is the best OS between Android kitkat & iOS 7

I made this poll to find out which is the best operating system between Android and iOS. The latest version by Google is Android 4.4 Kitkat while by Apple is iOS 7. I am going for a high end smartphone. I had seen people prefer to go with Android due to tons of free apps and games. But I want something reliable. Something that I use when I am traveling. Battery life is the prime requirement. For Android I have Galaxy Note 3 in mind.

Re: Which is the best OS between Android kitkat & iOS 7

Android is best. Go for the new Nexus. This phone has all new features with latest hardware that run all kind of software and applications. The device offer a sleek and powerful design also. I will recommend you to test out the device once.

Hire PHP website Developer In India

Andriod is best.

Android and iOS are kind of two different platforms. Both of them give you different benefits. Like iOS offer you super smooth UI with great touch support and ample of extra features. While Android is cheaper and is also reliable for those who need a budget solution. But not completely secure. That is the one thing I want to highlight. When it comes to iOS you have a bit more security due to a more updated OS. In Android each day we can hear from news new kind of threats emerge and cause issue. Most of the things is similar to me. But what we do not majorly face battery issue on iOS. They are more optimized and kind of unique phone. While Android is common and easily get problem. You can compare the devices and then you will get more detail about the same. Just compare iPhone with Samsung Galaxy and see what type of output you get.

Many are switching from iOS to Android. Before when android was not popular people were mad about iOS. But after when it gain popularity it has broken the market completely. There are highly impressive design which are released and can beat iphone.

Many will save android is the best. But they are not aware about the vulnerability in it. iOS compare to that is far more secure and better. Whatever infection that appear is due to third party apps. And here on Android we had millions of free app.This makes you addicted to use android, but the true thing is that it is actually designed for advertisement. This platform is design to target the mobile platform and later on the same will be also ported on pc. Android gain nice popularity in very less time and we can our market get flooded with many smart devices. I am using iOS devices from long time. But I never heard about virus or malware on the same. While for android I can easily see new malwares coming up and causing issue. So here if you need security and good output then sticking with iOS is a good choice.

If you use it wisely then surely android is safer. You are right about the app thing. Different security threats are generated due to exploits in apps. The same is thing is also applicable for iOS.

I don't like iOS due to high cost. The devices are far beyond the reach. They are so costly. While compare to that we can have Android at a very budget price. Compare to iOS, Android is more easy to customize. There are more options available in that when it comes to customization. You can instantly change wallpaper or simply modify the icon or do different things. You have tons of new themes, you add live wallpaper and do many other work in it. When it comes to performance then iOS is more fast. It is fluid and easy. You can operate the same with one hand also. Many user only choose iOS just because of its performance. There is no other reason. It give you good battery output and also it is smooth and simple to use. But when it comes to app usage then Android wins over iOS. We have tons of application available for Android due to its open source feature.

I am using android from long time and I think this platform is really effective compare to iOS. It is good and fast with lots of free apps and game. It is possible to get pc like features on this device.