Poll: Best Speaker Brand

Thread: Which is the best brand for buying desktop speakers

Which is the best brand for buying desktop speakers

I am going to upgrade my system to extreme audio machine. For that I had ordered a 7.1 sound card also. Now here I am unable to find which manufacturer is selling out best speakers in the market. I have a few models in my mind but I want to go by brand wise. Many says that JBL is the best one. But personally I had used Creative for long time and I am really satisfied with the sound quality.

Re: Which is the best brand for buying desktop speakers

You are forgetting one brand Sennheiser. They are not into speakers, but they have some nice portable speakers which are great in terms of audio output. I had seen some of them they are amazing. It is really hard to believe that there can be so amazing audio from portable platform.

According to me Creative is the best one. They give you some of the best speaker model in the market. It also offer you some budget speakers at a best price. One of them is Creative SBS A520. This one comes for Rs.3200. The speaker is a 5.1 audio channel setup offering you great features and amazing quality. It comes loaded with 1 subwoofer and 5.1 channel audio configuration. It has a 4 set of satellite speakers with a single one which lies in the center. I had used a 2.1 variation of the same model which is really amazing. It has great audio quality which is clean and amazing. You can get a surround sound audio effect from the same. There is one more speaker set which comes in the same range which is Creative Inspire T6160. This one come for Rs.4500. This one is bit better in terms of audio output. I really like the sound quality. But there is not much difference between both the models. I will recommend you checkout this out for once.

JBL is the best one according to me. The give you unique design and amazing output. You can go ahead with portable speakers which have great hd quality. You can go ahead with high end speakers in the market which are costlier and amazing.

You need a surround sound speaker system. Then only you are going to get a better output. Surround sound are costly but amazing. And as you are already going to add a 7.1 audio card on the same you will get impressive output on the same. When we talk about budget models then the features in the same is limited. You need something better here. The one on which you can optimize your audio card and get maximum benefit. Checkout for Philips DSP 2600. This is a amazing home theater system that comes with 5 speakers and remote control. It is a 5.1 audio channel speakers. It is really amazing and gives you high audio output. It has a bass reflex system through which you can get a decent output. I had seen a demo of this model in a shop. It was connected to a 40inch widescreen tv which was playing a hd video. The sound quality was amazing.

Any 5.1 audio speaker set will do the job. Almost all of them are better. JBL is costly. You can find a budget speaker under Logitech or Creative. Go for Creative. They offer you amazing sound quality at a very reasonable price.

I have a Philips DSP 2600 5.1 audio speaker. It looks amazing and has great output. It works really well and has amazing audio quality. It is a great speaker with nice build output at a very reasonable budget. The cost of this speaker is just Rs.2600. And you can simply expect a much better output from the same. The speaker comes with Bass Reflex System due to which the audio output is simply amazing. It is clear and crisp. HD sound quality here matters a lot. And by a good sound card you can take the maximum benefit of surround sound quality. I had tested this speaker personally and I am really happy with the output. AT budget this one is the best speaker in the market. You cannot get anything better than this. The best place to search good speakers is on Flipkart. You can sort through your favorite brand and buy the one which suite your need.

Go for a good model from Logitech or iball. I am sure you will get satisfactory result from the same. The speakers offered by Logitech is one of the best in the market while iball gives you budget solution. It has some impressive models. You can also try to look out under creative.