Poll: Which one is Good ?

Thread: BlackBerry Q5 vs BlackBerry Bold 9790

BlackBerry Q5 vs BlackBerry Bold 9790

Among BlackBerry Q5 vs BlackBerry Bold 9790 which one is the good one. I have two models in my mind and there is no huge price difference. I like the model where it offer a good qwerty support. I am looking for a business phone which has professional features and allow simple usage. So among them which phone is best one. If there is any other model also please let me. I need a full qwerty phone only. Touchscreen does not matter.

Re: BlackBerry Q5 vs BlackBerry Bold 9790

BlackBerry Q5 is good. I had seen this device. It has a nice qwerty support. I think the lower part is bigger due to which you get more space to type and it is very comfortable to handle also. I will recommend you go for the same.

There is a huge different between both the device. At a price of Rs.19000 you can get Blackberry Bold while for Q5 you will have to pay Rs.23000. But if you go with Q5 then you get a newer model with Blackberry 10.1OS. While the other one still runs on the old Blackberry OS7. There is a huge different between both the OS. The latest one is Blackberry OS 10 which supports more better multitasking and has a smooth interface. It provide you a nice qwerty support with great design. I found blackberry bold ab it smaller in size compare to Q5. According to me it is far more better to go with Blackberry Q5. Because it is new and give you more advance feature over the other one. Do not go for a budget phone if you are looking for some good features.

I am using Blackberry Bold 9790. It is old but good for day to day use. Blackberry OS 7 is limited but helpful. If you are willing to go for this OS then there are more cheaper models available. You can go for that.

It is always better to go with the new one. Do not go for the old one. Because you will not get advance features. BB OS 10 is not only good in features but it is good enough for giving out the kind of performance you are looking for. Like using different application, running multiple apps at the same time, more improved ui, etc. There are more newer models of BB phone are available. Try to have a look on them also. BB is great for professional usage. Here you have ample of great things and straight forward features compare to other devices in the market. Whoever is using devices that has BB 7, I would recommend you to go with Blackberry 10. This is gong to provide a better output.