Poll: Best Mobile Chat Messenger

Thread: WhatsApp vs Line Messenger vs WeChat Messenger

WhatsApp vs Line Messenger vs WeChat Messenger

Recently Line a new audio messenger is released for android platforms. I am using WeChat here. I want to know the difference between this two messengers. I am also having WhatsApp. Compare to WeChat, I like the interface of WhatsApp for chatting purpose. It is more better in terms of sharing files and video, but now using WeChat because it is a bit more easier for audio chatting. What about Line is it great. Which one among them will you prefer to go for.

re: WhatsApp vs Line Messenger vs WeChat Messenger

I am using WhatsApp from really long time. The messenger is really cool and has great interface. I am using this on my Nokia mobile which is a symbian phone. I had also installed WeChat on it, but the interface is really dull compare to WhatsApp. According to me WhatsApp is better for all platforms.

re: WhatsApp vs Line Messenger vs WeChat Messenger

WeChat is much more cooler. It is simple to use and gives you proper audio chatting. Line is simply based on it. It was WeChat I think first who simply started with a complete audio chat support. You can simply send audios in a group message and chat with friends. This saves call money also. The most easiest way to add a person in your chat is sending him the QR code. No need to search for the name of group. It is very effective messenger according to me. You can just send messages to anyone you want. Video call feature is also not bad at all. I was using Skype on my android device before for video calling. But that was too freezing on my 2G network. Compare to that video calling on WeChat looks more smoother. One more good thing I liked in the application is the web based client. While I do not think WhatsApp or Line has any web based client. Through web client it is more easier to chat with friends on a pc. I am really impressed with the features of Wechat here that looks to be working really well in my device. Almost all people in my group has this chat messenger.

Re: WhatsApp vs Line Messenger vs WeChat Messenger

Line looks to be bit basic in looks and design. I also think WeChat is also much better in terms of interface and usage. It is really cool enough to give you smart interface and proper chatting experience. While WhatsApp is just for messaging and sharing.

I used Line for some while. I think it is just giving out the same features that we already have in WeChat. Then why to switch the messenger. This messenger offers you some more new emoticons in different style. A addon benefit that we have in this device over other is Line Games. You can simply get few games on it that you can play with your friends. So it looks this it the first time some messenger is trying to add game support also. But really WeChat is better here. Like WeChat, Line also allows you to send and receive audio/video messages. The benefit here is that you can make calls also. You can make free voice calls. Gupshup is another chat messenger that allows you to send sms message on any mobile number. That is for free. In the same way through Line you can make calls on any mobile number for free. This benefits are not available in WeChat or WhatsApp. Like Viber or Nimbuzz it does not makes a internet call. You can make regular voice calls through Line. So that is a bit worth to test out. I am using both WeChat and Line on my phone.

I m also using Hike and its quite great and interesting !! It would have been great we Hike would have been in this list !!