Poll: Best Headphone Manufacturer

Thread: Best Headphone Manufacturer

Best Headphone Manufacturer

Hello,

I am going to buy a new headphone for my pc. So, can anyone tell me which will be the best headphone to buy? And more specifically, which is the best headphone manufacturer. I have checked out many brands such as Plantronics, Sennheiser, Sony, Skullcandy, etc. But I dont know which one of the headphones from these manufacturers are more durable. So can anyone suggest me the best headphone for my computer. Thanks.

Re: Best Headphone Manufacturer

You can go with the Sony MDR-1R headphone. It is a very well finished, comfortable headphone with good sound reproduction. It is a Circumaural headphone (which is placed around the ears and covers) and relies on a metal structure for the arch and fixing the headphones, which is mixed with a certain elegance of leather, plastic and metal. Sony MDR-1R also comes in two other versions. The MDR-1RBT with Bluetooth connectivity and battery with NFC pairing, and MDR-1RNC with a system of active noise reduction.

I have tested many headphones from different manufacturer's such as Sony, Plantronics, Creative but the one that I have liked so far is the Sennheiser RS 180. It is one of the best headphones that I have ever come across. It is powered by two AAA rechargeable batteries and gives an autonomy of about 24 hours. In addition to its charging function, the base can also connect three other HDR 180 headphones or sold without the base model, allowing four people to listen to the same audio source. The price of this Sennheiser RS ​​180 Hi-Fi wireless headphones is 270 euros.

I am using Bose QuietComfort 15 headphone and am quite satisfied with it. I preferred the Bose headphones for its lightness and comfort compared to the Beats. Bose always provides everything you may need with your headset jack, that is; you get two cords (one with remote control for iPhone, one without) a battery for sound insulation, and an adapter. Also in terms of comfort and finish, they are up to the class and there is even no problem to wear this headphone for several hours without any pain.