Poll: Which FPS Game is better

Thread: Metro 2033: Last Light or Dead Island Riptide

Metro 2033: Last Light or Dead Island Riptide

I am stuck between choices of this two games. The first one is Metro 2033: Last Light and the second one is Dead Island Riptide. I played the second. I went to visit my cousin place last weekend where I played a few beginning chapters. The game is just awesome. But recently I found the trailer of Metro 2033: Last Night. I am confuse which should I buy. According to you which one is the best shooting game here. I want some nice action packed adventure levels with ample of weapons and good graphics.

Re: Metro 2033: Last Light or Dead Island Riptide

Metro 2033: Last Light is a Sci-Fi shooting game while Dead Island Riptide horror survival game. Both are good. Both games are having the same rating 7.2. According to me you must go for Metro 2033: Last Night. Because it is a new game and surely have something better.

I will go with Dead Island Riptide. The game has a nice adventure mode and ample of challenges. It keeps on getting exciting as you clear further levels. It is a long game. You will have to keep on killing zombies and clear the chapter. The graphic is really good here. The game is a better version of the older one. There are more number of deadlier zombies in it. The last one which I had played 2 years ago was also fine, but this is more improved. There is ample of action in the game. It is great for those who loves horror games. The game has a set of devastating weapons that you can use to kill them. You can just go ruthlessly killing zombies and move over. The inventory section here allows you to collect a set of different items and you can use them also against enemy. I like the game due to thrilling story line. You cannot expect the enemies here. They just popup from any where. This really reminds me about house of death.

You can decide more properly once you see the gameplay trailer of both. You can find that on Youtube. The gameplay trailer here will give you appropriate output. As you had already played Dead Island I will recommend you to first watch a walk through video of Metro 2033 also.

Metro 2033: Last Night is adventure game. The game is based on futuristic environment. The game consist of ample of adventure. In terms of fps I love this game ore. You need great patience while playing this. In terms of graphic it is not bad at all. If you are just crazy about fps gaming then the game is not bad at all. It does not gives you those dead people to kill. You are here competing with a set of soldiers. There are some heavy weapons provided which you can kill a bigger number of people. I liked the game a lot. I had already played this for 3hrs and still I am continuing with it. The game has decent graphics and a good adventure mode that will keep you sticked till the end. It is also a kind of survival game. So you just need to keep yourself at every condition. The game has a realistic type of action. You can just aim and shoot the people. While weapon upgrades are more better here.

Both games are different. Here Dead Island Riptide help you to use different object along with weapons. It is based on a different kind of story where you are dealing with dead people. A kind of horror fantasy game. While Metro 2033: Last Light has a more realistic gameplay.

I had done with Dead Island Riptide here and now I hard ordered Metro 2033: Last Light. Both game are good. According to me if you need a fast pace action game then go with Dead Island. It is a bit less boring. Means there is not much wait time here. While Metro 2033: Last Light is like an live movie. You have to hide yourself sometime and wait until the enemies suddenly appear. It has a good combination of adventure and strategy. I had seen some videos of this game which were impressive. You must go for the Dead Island Riptide first. Play the game and enjoy it. Riptide has amle of hidden things when you move ahead while detail info on Metro 2033: Last Light is still pending.