Poll: Which game is good

Thread: God of War: Ascension vs Tomb Raider 2013

God of War: Ascension vs Tomb Raider 2013

Which game is great among this two God of War: Ascension and Tomb Raider. I had played the older series of Tomb Raider and I do nothing the new one is so great. I had seen the trailer but not really satisfied with the same. What about God of War: Ascension. The cinematic of this game were awesome. Among this two game whom will you vote. I think GOW is better. But still it is better to get some advice before buying the same. I just do not want to waste my money.

re: God of War: Ascension vs Tomb Raider 2013

Tomb Raider is based on strategy gameplay with GOW is a action packed game. If you love fantasy and killing monster then just go for God of War: Ascension. With great graphics and storyline I found the game a more better this time. There are ample of levels and new characters in the game.

I love Tomb Raider. It offers a great new story line based on the modern time. The game offers a you new character which is still LARA but more younger. The game is just an reproduction of the old one. There is a new history here with ample of great puzzle type gameplay. The game is good for those who are diehard fans of Tomb Raider series. And after getting the new one they will be more happier. There are great adventures in the game. It is not for those who are expecting a story line. The game is based on survival. This time LARA explores the Pacific Ocean. She is on a expedition of finding an hidden kingdom of Yamatai. The bought on which is traveling is caught in a storm and crashes on a island. Where the story begins. The island has some deadly species of Solarii group who use human scarifies. So here there is a bit of story and adventure also.

I am playing that game. It is awesome. With great graphics this time and more complicated puzzles you can remain stick to it for hours. This time the game has great mechanics. I hope to go for GOW next time once I am done playing Tomb Raider.

God of War: Ascension is a new extended chapter of GOW series which is based on greek mythology. The game is reproduce back with some more quest and charm. If you go with some older series just before Acesion you will find a lot of things missing here. The game is good for those who love to have a story line along with action pack gameplay. The game is based on chapters where you can slowly pass from one level to another killing various creature. This time I was expecting that the developer would add something more in terms of weapons. But it is not. It just lies as it is. There are few interesting puzzle which makes the game more addictive to some extent. Sometime it looks to be overcrowded but sometime it is also challenging. The game has mixture of everything, action, puzzle ad strategy sometime. But at the end the gameplay follow the same path as it was in the start.

I think both are great. I had played Tomb Raider at my friends place. I found it bit boring. The game is good for those who loves a bit of strategy gameplay. It just like some kind of 3D version of find object. While compare to that God of War is really better. I found the story line great based on the different creatures.

I will also recommend you go for God of War; Ascension. It is really good and has a nice type of gameplay. While Tomb Raider is for those who loves to have a slow story line with simply passing the obstacles. Nothing else. At some point you will get annoyed while compare to that GOW keeps on opening of new secrets. Also you will like to play Multiplayer on the same. I am playing that with my friend which is more better and easy to beat the enemies. What you can do is go on Youtube and see the short gameplay of both series. That will guide you more in understanding how both are different and which one is more cooler among them.

Re: God of War: Ascension vs Tomb Raider 2013

it's obvious that i choice God of War: Ascension.