Poll: Best Budget Micromax Android Smartphone

Thread: Vote for best budget Micromax Android Smartphone

Vote for best budget Micromax Android Smartphone

I want to buy a Micromax Android Smartphone. Not I am having a budget is of maximum Rs.14,000 only. My friends are recommending me to go for Canvas HD. According to them this one is the best smartphones released so far by Micromax. But I found more models on the web when I was trying to purchase. I am bit confused. I am listing some models here which are cheap and budget models. I need a mobile for music, movies, a little bit of gaming, average camera and good battery life.

Re: Vote for best budget Micromax Android Smartphone

Go for Canvas HD. It is one of the best model which offers you great touch and features. The phone has rocked marked. If you need features like HD display, great camera, good performance, wide touchscreen then it is one of the best budget model available in the market. It is only one of the widely sold mobile phones. The phone has Android 4.1.2 JellyBean which is the latest android OS. And it has a 1.2Ghz Quad Core processor that gives you power to play the most latest hd games on it.

The battery life is not really great. It is common in all android phones. When you buy them they always lack a good battery performance. If you are not playing games or watching movies, then they might work well to some extent. While gaming, multimedia and internet are the most power consuming process. I am having Micromax Superfone Elite A84. I bought this a couple of month ago. The phone is great with nice output. It has a 5MP camera which is good for photos. While if you buy Micromax A90S you will get 8MP Camera.

Canvas HD also has 8MP camera with flash. It is a complete mobile phone with all features that you are looking for. And also the battery performance is good. The battery output mostly depend on the basis of your usage. It has everything you want. It has autofocus feature for capturing great photos. It offers you good processor for gaming and hd screen for movies. But it lacks a good internet storage. It only gives you around 2GB space. I was expecting this around 8GB.

I will also recommend Canvas HD. I was using Micromax Ninja A87. I sold that and bought Canvas HD. The great thing about this phone is its camera and screen. The touch is superb. According to me it is one of the best budget mobile phone available in the market with all features that you are looking for. Micromax Canvas 2 is a bit lower and cheaper model that is having same 8MP camera like Canvas HD. The performance is almost identical.