Poll: Which is the best mobile phone - Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs Galaxy S4

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs Galaxy S4

Many of you already know that Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is still the best mobile phone in the market and there is no competition to it, even after comparing it with the iphone's by Apple. If Apple wants to survive in the mobile phone market then they definitely need to produce a something out of the blues in technology terms, to come back into the market. Leaving Apple, anyways, what do you guys think about the new Samsung Galaxy S4, that is soon going to be launched? Samsung right now is competiting with their own phones right now in the market. Are you going to buy Galaxy S4 incase you are using Note 2 or will stick with the Note 2 phone only?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs Galaxy S4

I have recently bought Galaxy Note 2 smartphone for me. Personally, I think it would not be a good idea to upgrade to Galaxy S4, even though it has many new features in comparison. I think Samsung needs to delay their new innovations for quite some time, because if they release new tech products month after month, then you feel like you are lacking behind in tech field and innovations. Also, the price of this handsets are also very costly, so investing again and again on new products will be waste. Anyhow, if my Note 2 sells at a decent second hand rate then I will definitely try to purchase the new Galaxy S4 phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 will surely be unveiled during the month of March, but the marketing may take place at the beginning of April. Galaxy S4 is subsequently marketed at the beginning of April in Europe and Asia. After that it will be marketed in North America and South America, Australia and Africa, in the month of May or June. So far to me there is nothing new in this new model smartphone, only some camera improvement and some added ghz cpu increased a bit, I dont see any reason to buy it.

Well, I am looking to buy a new mobile phone and since Samsung Galaxy S4 is going to release soon, then I will definitely go with it. What I have heard is that Samsung will present its new smartphone, the Galaxy S4 on March 14. And it will have the below features that is mentioned on many website (although it could be different):

- Operating System Android 4.2
    - 4.99 inches Screen resolution at 1920 x 108
    - Processor 8-core Exynos Octa 5 or 1.9 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
    - 2GB RAM
    - Memory 16/32/64 GB + microSD
    - 13 Megapixels Camera
    - Two colors: white or black
    - Touchless Gesture
    - Eye Scroll
    - Eye Pause
    - Samsung Orb (a feature around the photo)
    - Dimensions 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm
    - Weight: 138 grams