Poll: Vote for best Smartphone manufacturer

Thread: Vote for the best Smartphone manufacturer 2012

Vote for the best Smartphone manufacturer 2012

There are many Smartphone manufacturers in the market today. I have just started this poll to know from you all which is the best Smartphone manufacturer. I have listed top Smartphone manufacturers from the list but you can vote for others and mention the one you feel in your comment. Vote + a reason behind it will be appreciated.

Re: Vote for the best Smartphone manufacturer 2012

If we go price wise than its Samsung, I think it’s the only company providing their customer’s high end featured phones with latest technology at cheapest price. I have used Samsung corby and have recently bought Galaxy y duos and I am fully satisfied for what I have paid. Motorola, Nokia, Sony and good Smartphone manufacturer as well but I don’t think that they have enough range as compared to Samsung.

That’s true!!!
    Motorola, Nokia, Sony has come up with many Smartphone’s this year but they don’t have much variety. I see Samsung coming up with different and latest Smartphone, tablets every week. No doubt Nokia stands first in the list of highest seller in India but Samsung has left Sony, Motorola, HTC and LG quite behind just in a couple of years.
    On the other hand they sell their products at quite a reasonable rate.

If it is just about reasonable price than why is Micromax missing from the list.

Sources say that they are the cheapest Smartphone and tablets manufacturer In India. Even they have come up with wide range of Smartphone’s cheaper than Samsung this year.

I don't think just considering price list and range of Smartphone makes a manufacturer hold the top place. One should consider everything, i mean their support, their services, how long their product last etc. So keeping all this things in mind i think Nokia is best Smartphone manufacturer. They really sell long lasting products and better service.

I have heard apple is the best but I never got a chance to try it out because of its high price, so let’s leave it as exception.

I agree to the point MANIK has made, it’s just not about price list and range of Smartphone but we should consider support, service, durability of Smartphone’s as well. Micromax is doing a good job in India and they have come up with cheapest Smartphone’s as well but they lack in service. In case you run in to any issue with their Smartphone’s and you need to get it replaced or repaired than they let you wait for a long time. It was one month in my case for getting my Micormax A100 replacement because of overheating issue. Whereas Nokia and Samsung On the other hand will take 1 week to for repairing things and max to max 10-15 days for replacement.

It seems as if this poll is getting biased but we can’t deny the fact. There was a time a couple of years ago when I used to see Nokia phones in hands of 3 people out of 5 and now Samsung is following the same path.

I’ll just arrange them in an order from top to below considering price, range, service, support etc.
    Apple
    Samsung
    Nokia
    Sony
    HTC
    Motorola
    LG
    Others