Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP

3 75.00%
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP

1 25.00%

Thread: Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP vs. Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP vs. Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP

Hello friend I am planning to buy a new camera and I am sure I would be going for Canon only but the problem is its getting difficult to decide any one of these two. As I would like to know only about this two models Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP and Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP. When I saw the pictures of both this camera on internet I found both them very good. But I would like to know if anyone over here can let me know which one would be better. So guys if possible let me know each and every detail about this camera so that I can go for any one of them. And let me tell you there is no issue about budget.

Re: Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP vs. Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP

The first thing you should know about the Canon EOS Rebel T3i is the fact that it comes with a set of useful features that highlight some splendid abilities. This device is not a DSLR entry level but a superior product that can deliver the best results. Something really impressive is that it allows users to control flash. Let me tell you that this function was previously intended only for high-end devices, which means that indirectly the EOS Rebel T3i belongs to this category. A really great thing that impressed me is that this device comes with some really wonderful features. So you should know that it has an 18MP camera. CMOS sensor is able to capture some beautiful pictures, which are described by outstanding clarity.

A significant ability of this camera is its DIGIC 4 Image Processor. As basically this feature is use to speed up the entire camera system, provide some operations really fast. These operations allow a series of improvements over previous models Canon camera. And because of the image processor works in combination with the image sensor, it truly achieves phenomenal performance. The image processor is capable of dropping the noise that usually characterizes the shots that are taken in low-light environments. And if you merge all these elements with visual Image Stabilizer, you can easily conclude that the quality of photos and videos shows a high scalability.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP features some small changes which are intended to smooth out some rough edges detected in previous models. Many of the buttons have been redesigned to improve its position. The result is that now they are easier to locate and operate. Continuing magnifier in hand with the search for changes at the top we came across a new button ("DT") above the dial. It has disappeared since the automatic sensor on Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP was responsible for turning off the monitor back to bring the eye to the viewfinder, this button takes care of this task more craft, and also serves to activate the digital zoom while recording video. Besides the classical and semi-manual modes (PASM), you should not miss an automatic smart scene, five preset modes (portrait, landscape, macro, action and night) and a also a good position for recording video. A new feature has also included an automatic mode to select the "Picture Styles", something that will users who shoot in JPEG format.

I would like to tell you something, as some test magazines advice the customer to switch from a 2-year-old predecessor to a new one. For example, who owns Canon EOS Rebel T3 12MP needs, not to worry, these are still very good. All others can also recommend the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP with a clear conscience. The image processing has been improved in detail and with new features such as Auto Picture Style was added. This helps to use the wide image adjustments, by analyzing the subject and helps in the optimal setting. There are a number of design and optimization software, which does not justify in my eyes, but a change from its predecessor. The folding screen is certainly useful for some customers who have the ambitious of photographer but rather cold. Image quality and service for these middle-class models more than sufficient and still leave enough room for more expensive models. Nevertheless, it is amazing, how professionally you can shoot pictures in such a good price range. The new Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP has been improved in many ways makes sense and is worth the money.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP: The SLR camera has a CMOS chip with 18 megapixels. That's more than enough, I think. On the small screen you can see everything very clearly and it also serves as a viewfinder for the menu and many settings, the Canon has a well thought out. There is no shortage of connections: USB, HDMI and microphone. What more could you want. Videos can be recorded in full HD at 1080p, and up to 60 frames. For such an all-rounder, the camera is still nice and light. For white balance, there are several popular programs and it can also be adjusted manually. The built-in flash is quite good, I must still illuminate in some situations with external light. The manual explains all the basic functions easy to understand. The battery has a very long period without having to recharge. The data on the device and almost all positive reviews on the Internet have facilitated the purchase of me after a long search and I can recommend the Canon every photographer.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Kit 18-55 mm + 55-250 mm: Canon has created with the two lenses, a very good kit. I was most convinced image quality and features. Thus, a low-noise camera I had in this price segment is not as expected. Not as the contrast auto focus and not during processing. In Live View mode, the Quick AF is much faster to use, even if I use the battery for the sake prefers the viewfinder. Otherwise, it can still boast of professional features like mirror lockup, manual exposure and aperture of a button. Image processing functions, the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP other hand, offers only a few. That's just not that important anyway because I have all images in Light later where there is little loss of quality. From the day I have got this camera I have not looked back. Who can do without presets and other knick-knacks and primarily emphasizes resolution, image quality and features that make this camera is definitely nothing wrong to go for this model.