Poll: Which camera is best to use?

Thread: Smartphone vs. Digital Camera vs. SLR Camera vs. Compact Camera

Smartphone vs. Digital Camera vs. SLR Camera vs. Compact Camera

Hello friends, I am starting this thread to know that which one out of this wins in the race of camera. So please vote for your choice and also provide the reason for your vote. I am expecting some quick replies on this.

Re: POLL: Smartphone vs. Digital Camera vs. SLR Camera vs. Compact Camera

I will select the DSLR. DSLR stands for digital single lens reflex (digital single-lens reflex camera). Here are some of the advantages of the DSLR that I am listing:
    • Very fast and reliable autofocus, even under very poor lighting and contrast conditions, coupled with the rapid switch to manual focus.
    • Due to the size of the bodies can be larger and more powerful batteries installed. In addition, the viewfinder as opposed to the LCD consumes no energy, resulting in a significantly longer battery life is for many hundreds of pictures.
    • Also by the size and weight, camera is significantly better in the hand. So less blurred images and the danger that the camera slips through the fingers is much lower.
    • Menu navigation and handling designed for semi-or professional use, it can be all important settings quickly and intuitively.
    • More flexible deployment options with extensive accessories such as lenses with different focal length and speed, pole, gray and graduated filters, etc., so no model-specific restrictions.

SLR Camera is better choice. This is an optimum image quality when using high-quality lenses. When buying a new camera bodys the same manufacturer, as a rule the additional expensive equipment are reused. It is having complete control over all relevant parameters of photography (aperture, shutter speed, focal length, ISO, etc.). This comes with the greater dynamic range, dark areas in the image are well represented, even during the bright sky still looks great.

This is having the sophisticated technology and this ensures fast continuous shooting, fast autofocus, very short startup and shutter lag, etc. This is also having lower color noise even at high ISO settings. This means that even under low light conditions, it is comparable to very good results.

If you are not a professional photographer then it will be better for you to go with the Smartphone only. I like photography and I am using it in the same way.

The photographer makes the image and not the camera. Photography is a passion and no matter how expensive technology can replace the passion. Modern compact cameras are handy and so they have even more with it. With practice and with some photographic understanding can make it excellent photos, as long as they are within their technical capabilities using. The gap between a small compact camera and a DSLR is closed by bridge cameras. These include many advantages of a DSLR and some pros and cons of a compact camera.

I think that the compact camera is small but perfectly formed. It is small and handy, fits in any pocket and is therefore also always present. This is the best prerequisite for successful shots, as the handle to the camera is quick and easy.

It totally depends on for what purpose you want the camera. If you want the camera for some hi end photography then it will better for you to go with some professional camera otherwise the Smartphone is the best option for you. So in short, it totally depends on your need.

I think that especially for the DSLR beginner, it is less important that the camera is now 6 or 23 megapixels or only 5 instead of 9 frames / sec. On the second hand market you can buy older camera bodies and lenses for the slightly smaller budget. Only the purchase of a DSLR does not have nice pictures. You try again with a DSLR as a concert to get football or hockey station, without invitation and / or press card. It usually takes several lenses for a wide focal length range covered, while some are used more versatile Compact.

At public events and on vacations more often you see all batteries SLRs (Digital Single Lens Reflex DSLR) emergence and this is not surprising. An entry level DSLR camera is just as expensive as a good compact camera, but is much more flexible to deploy. Camera manufacturers do a lot of trouble to the entry level cameras as easy as possible to operate, so that the transition from compact to digital SLR cameras becomes easy.

The SLR camera and refined compact camera is used with the standard "kit lens" mounted on and in the automatic mode. And then people are disappointed with the quality of the photos from "such an expensive camera. The first thing that will be immediately apparent is the difference in size.

For a compact camera, you use the LCD screen to compose the image, with an SLR camera do you use the viewfinder of the camera to look directly through the lens. Most SLRs come today with Live View, which lets you also use the screen to create a composition. Especially useful if you want something at an awkward angle shooting.

eastvantage Guest

SLR for me! Pictures are quality made.

Best HTML5 Developer In India

I think digital camera is best for use.

springning Guest

Re: Smartphone vs. Digital Camera vs. SLR Camera vs. Compact Camera

Smartphone is more convenient