• Do you arrange in groups alphabetically using folders

1 50.00%
  • Use icons and names

0 0%
  • I don’t arrange them

1 50.00%

Thread: Easiest Way To Organize Bookmarks or Favorites

Easiest Way To Organize Bookmarks or Favorites

I have hundreds of favorite websites which are bookmarked. So for this I use the folders and the subfolders so that I can easily find it out like if the sites are totally on the social network then folders is created for them is different, if the bookmarks are of mail then folder are created for them.

So like this there are different folders and subfolders created for sites and it also become easy to remove the bookmark which I don’t us it. and for this I have also used the management tool which comes as addons to the web browsers to organize the bookmarks. One of which I use it for the Mozilla firefox is the Weave Tool.

Re: Easiest Way To Organize Bookmarks or Favorites

I always use to bookmark site as I surf many sites it become hard to remember the sites. So for this I have made different sections for all bookmarked websites in one folder. Doing this it makes me work easy and now go back to any of the sites any time and for this don’t need to search it on any of the search engine and also don’t need to remember it as I use to do it earlier.

And for this I use some tools like licorize so that it automatically categorize the site alphabetically in the folder and do not have to work more on sorting. So according to me my vote will definitely be for the arrange folder alphabetically as keeping bookmarks in the folder helps me to select the site easily.

I don’t think one must arrange the sites as according to me I feel doing this is just a waste of time. The reason for this is firstly the sites which are bookmarked I don’t click on it to open the sites whenever I want to visit the sites I type it manually rather than clicking it on the sites. I know this may sound crazy but for me it has been a habit. And its not that I had tried keeping the bookmarks for the sites but the problem is as said I don’t like to go on the sites my clicking on bookmarks. And another reason for this is doing bookmark and sorting out in one folder for me seems to be time consuming and so I don’t like to do it. So due to this I feel that it is better not to use the bookmark and keep in folder.

I’m always particular about my work and so for this I always arrange all my favorite websites in to one folder and they are categorized according to it. Because when I work my bookmarks are different when kids go online they have different bookmarks, so for all the bookmarks are categorized according to their works, so that it becomes easy for anyone to use it.

doing this I feel that the sites are neatly arranged in to the folders and if anyone forgets about that particular website it then the person need not have to look around or had to recall for this just by going to the folders he/she can easily go to the site a person wanted to go.

I always bookmark the sites in to the web browsers, so that it becomes easy to open the pages or sites directly instead of every time going to particular websites by entering the URL. For favorites websites I just use the icons and names, as doing this is easy and saves much time rather than creating folders and storing into it. As my most of the sites are just bookmarked using the icons and names and creating the folder for the bookmarks doesn’t mean to me.

As mother of two kids I always bookmark the sites and keep them in the folders as I know this sites are safe for them to open. So doing this will not let them to go inappropriat5e sites which are not meant for them. And apart from this created many other folders for travels, images, mails, social sites etc which are categorized alphabetically doing this I can get the pages easily. So I think it is better to arrange the favorite sites in folder alphabetically rather than keeping it without arranging.