• Picasa

2 40.00%
  • Ulead PhotoImpact

0 0%
  • Any Other

1 20.00%

Thread: Which is the best Photo Editor for PC

Which is the best Photo Editor for PC

In next few days i have a huge project and that requires image/photo editor applications. So as in preparation, i want you guys opinion about the best Photo editor for Windows XP PC.

So please mention your favorite photo editor if you have any and if possible also share the reason for your choice.

Re: Which is the best Photo Editor for PC

I am using the newest version of adobe photoshop CS5 and I think till now this is one of the best photo editor software as this software redefines the digital photography by providing break through tools for photo editing , superior image selection ,and for realistic painting if you have never tried the adobe photoshop then you should try this version of the software you will definitely liked it.

I prefer adobe photoshop as I am using it for years and If you are not a casual user and not to do any graphic design then the adobe photoshop is the best for you ,I like the ability of adobe photoshop to use multiple layers to creating shadows and complex thing and if you decide to go with graphic design then you can switch to adobe photoshop elements it takes time to learn but you will get great tools for graphic design.

I am using the Corel Paint Shop Pro software for photo editing this software was user friendly and easy to use. it is perfect for the professional and nonprofessional users I also have adobe photoshop on my computer still I am using the Corel Paint Shop Pro. this software allows you to create simple images to complex and this software is cheap as compare to other photo editor software and with the help of this software you can make improvements in your graphics.

I am using the ACDSee Photo Editor from last one years and I have switched to this software from Paint Shop Pro and I think this one is the most user friendly photo editing software that I have used.

I am a professional digital photographer and I always prefer Ulead PhotoImpact for importing, organizing, editing, sharing tools ,this software not user-friendly as compare to others photo editor software but the effects of this software are really professional and once you learn the basics of it then you can easily use it, in terms of photo editing this software has two powerful editing tools Express fix and Full Edit and it can support almost all the formats.

I have tried both the adobe photoshop and Picasa but when it comes to web albums then I always prefer Picasa using Picasa web album you can edit ,organize and upload your photos to the web from your computers in a fast and simple way, this software is free to use and easy to upload and I always use my own Gmail ID to sign up the online album, Picasa is best for organizing and editing digital photos it provides many basic photo editing functions including color enhancement and red eye reduction .

I am not using photo editor mostly but I have The GIMP software and I have use this software many times it is really great in terms of photo retouching, image composition The GIMP program also caver almost all the basic photo processing features including resizing, sharpening, color, cropping, level and curve, saturation adjustment ,etc.

I am using FastStone Image Viewer and this software is really fast, stable and user friendly image converter and editor it provides you many great features like image viewing ,red eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and also color adjustments on image. And this software can supports all major graphic formats.

I always prefer IrfanView as I am using it from several years this image viewer and editor software is fast ,simple and free to use ,this software allows you to open and edit images as well as allow to cut and crop images .it will allow you to apply blue effects and easily change the color modes . if you are beginners then it will be simple for you and if you are professional then it is powerful tool for you and it supports many file formats and features.

I have MAC OS and I always use iphoto photo editor for organizing, editing and sharing this is the best for digital photos and it is very simple and easy to use it provides you special features facial recognition, with iphoto you can do basic editing of your photo and can play with different effects it provides . and make sure that not all photo processing program does not offer the same great features as iphoto provides you.

I am using adobe photoshop since very long time and never required any other photo editing software and this one is a legitimate software .adobe photoshop is the best software for digital images you can transform digital images in the way you want and display the in extra ordinary ways .

I am using Corel Paint Shop Pro 11 and really a better software for photo processing and I have find it easier ,less complicated and user friendly to use you can easily edit the photo in just 3 to 4 steps in very short period and with the great result Corel Paint Shop Pro 11 also having lens and curve features which I like most and it is the best photo editing program to achieve professional looking photos in short time.

I always prefer FastStone Image Viewer 4.6 from a long period and really experience a fast image browsing ,converter and editor it provides you a high quality magnifier and a musical slide show with more than 150 transitional effects it offers you drop shadow effects ,scanner support ,histogram and many more features.