• 2 or 3 time in a year

0 0%
  • Whenever I feel my system needs a cleaning

0 0%
  • Never delete

0 0%

Thread: How frequent you remove cookies and temporary Internet files

How frequent you remove cookies and temporary Internet files

Hi friends nowadays we normally use internet in our computer and every time when we use internet in our system at that time it creates temporary file in our system and we have to remove that temp files and cookies regularly from our system. i would like to know that how regularly you remove cookies and temporary Internet files from your system.

Re: How frequent you remove cookies and temporary Internet files

I normally use to clear temp files from my computer after every one or two week. In my computer I use internet only for gathering information about my collage work and check my emails. I use to clear temp files and cookies by doing right click on the C drive and then selecting the properties and then clicking on the properties.

Hi guys first I was use to remove the temp files from my system by using disk cleanup option and after that I have downloaded Ccleaner tool in my computer and then I have installed Ccleaner tool in my computer. Now after that I use to clean my computer by running Ccleaner tool in my computer. I use to remove temporary files and cookies from my machine daily or after every two days because in my system I use internet explorer and Opera browser so running Ccleaner tool make things easy for me.

In my laptop I use to play online games like Farmville, poker and I also watch YouTube videos and every time while closing Mozilla Firefox I use to go to the Tools and then clear cookies from the Clear recent history option. This will also free space from my hard disk. According to me if you regularly play game from your browser then you should regularly clean temp files and cookies from your computer.

I don’t use internet in my computer regularly but many times whenever I right run disk cleanup in my system at that time it says I have large number of temp files and that is why I use to perform disk cleanup after every one week.

Many times I have noticed that if I don’t clear temp file and cookies then it slowdown my browse and some time my browser gets crashes also and that is why I daily run clear cookies and temporary files from my computer. if you use more than one browser in your computer then you should use Cleaner tool.

I am using old Hp laptop and I have windows XP operating system in my laptop. I use internet explorer browser in my laptop. I use to delete all the cookies and temporary file from my laptop daily and to optimize my lapopt performance.

I don’t say daily but removing the temporary internet files and cookies can really help you to optimize the performance of the system. specially those who play online games and watch online videos should remove temp files regularly from that system.