Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Web designing

3 75.00%
  • Computer programming

1 25.00%

Thread: Web designing Vs Computer programming

Web designing Vs Computer programming

hey guys.. AM having very short query and need your opinions.

I would like to ask which would you prefer to choose from this two Web designing or Computer programming

Re: Web designing Vs Computer programming

My interest has always been to become a web designer and for this I have learnt HTML, CSS, and also javascript. The other benefits for opting web designing is many companies are coming up to create websites which symbolizes their work areas, what is their goal and with many info they could provide to their clients. So due to this there is a high demand for the web designers in the current market. And as from the high school days surfing to various sites and seeing to the designs and art of work my aim from that was always to be a web designer So my choice always been to become the web designers.

It is not that as a computer programmer I’m preferring Computer programming, but the thing is that I like to develop new applications, softwares which can be used in offices and many functional areas. As a computer programmer everyday you learn new things and build new softwares. For this if one is interested in learning languages like C, C++, java and also even some old programming’s like COBOL, pearl, python etc then I guess for them computer programming is best they should go for. Form my view I prefer to choose computer programming against web designing.

Currently I’m a student and learning many languages like C, C++, C#.net, so that I can be thorough with the languages. And the reasons I opted for the computer programming is because I always loved doing logical calculations and computer programming is exactly about thinking and doing programs logically.

And as most of the works are done on the computers so it is for sure that various companies may require software which can handle and store all its daily information and due to this there is a boom in software companies. So as my interest is in the computer programming definitely my poll vote will always be computer programming.

According to me I would go for web designing as there are many reasons why I choosed to do web designing. Web design is all about showing creativity of your work which can be displayed on the net for all other users. As most of the companies want their websites to be designed unique and attractive and the web design is all about this. So seeing to all this my interest has always been web designing as it overall depends on the creativity and it is totally different from the programming where you have to be more thorough with the programming languages and in web designing you have to display your creativity and my interest is web designing