• Winamp

1 6.67%
  • Windows media player

3 20.00%
  • Others

2 13.33%
  • VLC Player

6 40.00%

Thread: Which music/video player do you Prefer and why?

Which music/video player do you Prefer and why?

HI,

Just wanted to know which is the best audio/video player for PCs? Personally i use Winamp player most because it is very easy to use and can be minimize to the size of the taskbar! It also uses very low resources still great in features like showing the current track information , notifications like end of playback or after changing the song when it is in minimize form! It also has the classic looks and that’s why I like this player!

Whats your choice ??

Re: Which music/video player do you Prefer and why?

I like to use Windows media player because it can play both videos and songs! it rather looks like an application to store your videos and songs! It also make great library for all of your playback! Another reason is because it comes with the windows operating system I am in habit to use it and looks very easy to handle! I also like media player switching from library view to the small mini form!

Winamp player is the best player I have ever used in my computer! It has both looks and the functions that will attract the users! It provides number of skins that looks like a real song players and has all those features also! I like the concept of the drop down equalizer it has and the facility to manage the sound for people who love playing with sound!

Definitely, Winamp player it is so compact and so loaded with several functions and options! I like playing songs with it because of its song quality and loudness! Definitely better then windows media player which I use sometime! You can also load lots of songs at a time into it! I started using this application just for listening to the music and this player rocks!i also like the function it has called “jump feature”! This is very unique feature I have ever seen! Just press the “J” button to skip or you can say to “jump” to the desired song!

Well I use the iTUnes application for my Mac the reasons behind it are it uses the most advanced part that it uses, cloud! You can sync your application with your other Mac products like iPod or iPhone! The songs you buy or download are directly updated to the application and you don’t have to do it manually! Its user interface is stunning and looks great! It also provides you the facility of sorting your songs! Customization provided by this application is great! You can customize the kind of music you want!

I have used windows media player, winamp and real player till now! I like windows media player and its features a lot! I like its visualization that just matches the kind of song you are playing! just one thing I would say that I am not able to download the songs from its version 11which was available before in the 10th version! Please provide the same facility back into this version except that all looks good! If you will ask about the Winamp player then I will say I like its sound quality and media exporting facility! I don’t really like the real player it is always asking for some codec and most of the time it is asking for “codec download” which I hate the most! I have the real player in my mobile which I use for watching videos!

I use the iTunes player which also supports various mp3 players! It also has the option that converts a audio file to the mp3 format! This software is supported by every device that plays the mp3 files on it! It uses the “smart playlist” that creates the playlist by tracking the file information by itself!

I have had the Musicmatch player which came up with the RCA music player! I had really bad time with this player as it used to crash automatically! Since then I started using the Winamp player and still using the same player as my default song player! The feature I liked most about this player was it plays any format in it!so if you have a drive full of songs or audio files don’t hesitate to play it with this player as it supports all type or I would say most of the types of media!

I don’t know about pc version but I have QuickTime video plyer in my mobi9le and it works good in it! I have HTC wildfire s phone and I have downloaded this application for my mobile! In computer I use default Windows media player for listening to music and videos but sometimes I prefer winamp media player over windows media player because windows player doesn’t have that much loud noise!

I recently shifted from iTunes to winamp 11 just to check the functionality but had terrible time as it messed up all the song collection of mine! it was also difficult to manage all the album as it doesn’t seem to have the “smart playlist” option which is present in the iTunes!