• Playstation 3

1 10.00%
  • Nintendo WII

1 10.00%
  • Mobile device

0 0%

Thread: Which is your favourite Gaming platform

Which is your favourite Gaming platform

Today all video games are integral part of our life and this games can played by the lots of platform like PC, Console (XBOX, PlayStation and Nintendo WII) and Mobile device like iPod, iPhone, android, Nokia, BB etc. so which platform you all choose to play game.

Re: Which is your favourite Gaming platform

I think Xbox 360 best platform to play Game because i don't like to play game on PC and ps3 controllers are too small and so therefore i would go with the Xbox 360. The PC gaming platform would mine second option, PC platform are best to play good FPS and to run good game you should have high end PC. The main advantage of the Console is, all games are run on the same way and player don't need to take tension on the FPS. Console game costs more money than the PC. I don't even like the Mobile device because this is hard to master and the onscreen control are not at all good for fighting and shooting etc. Usually when you play 2-3hrs of physics heavy games drains battery to 50% or less.

For me its depending on the game which i am choosing. If i play FPS & red alert style the i would prefer the PC platform and if i am playing the games like car racing or mortal combat type then i would go with Console like XBOX 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo WII etc.

Everyone is looking for ultimate gaming experience and i have seen most of the player will tell PC by default. i agree PC is best gaming platform because this offers you best graphics and performance but inferior console versions look great, so its difficult to tell which one is best gaming platform.

PC platform provide the overall best platform for gaming because the this platform have ability to update. I have played the few game on the Console platform and i have decided to play on console platform but once we purchase any console we can just update hard drive that's it and we cannot upgrade anything but on PC we can upgrade everything as per the game. Though the Mobile device we cannot play high end games and we cannot experience the ultimate gaming, because when you play through mobile device you will able to play for some hours and also the graphics and story mode are small, so i think PC gaming is best platform to play games.

I think we cannot compare different gaming platform because all gaming platform have their own advantages and disadvantages, although personally i would like to prefer Xbox 360 and PC because Xbox 360 has less control than a ps3 and the graphics and story mode are very long which intend to play game on Xbox. PS3 offers more games than Xbox 360 although the high quality graphics and this device are meant for the gaming platform. PC is also best gaming platform and your able to play the all games through emulators if your PC wont play natively, along with this PC has mouse and Keyboard which allows players better gaming control.

The disadvantage of the PC game is playing with the more than one person usually done with more than one PC and we cant play through multiple controllers, but i hope this will also possible. So i think we cannot compare the all gaming platform for which best because the gaming platform are depending on the taste of player and game which we are purchasing or playing.

There are lots of options for the classic games through emulation, MMO and RPG games that are exclusively offered to PC but today this all games are offered to the PSN, XBL, and Nintendo online stores and now we are able to play any classic games on the new console as well. As i know today even MMO game are turning to online console gaming. I also think matter of keyboard and mouse options are the good for the PC and due to that most player choose the PC gaming platform because this is easy to control and we are able to play RTS games much more playable, although through the different options the PC gaming platform are dying toady and the different console are getting famous.

The main reason i have choose the Console because the troubleshooting is something you don’t have to worry. The console are most easy and convenient to use. If you use the PC for gaming then you will face the lots of troubleshooting issue and this will turns into headache to play game. Secondly if a player playing the games on console he is not able to adjust to the PC game platform because he not able to play through the keyboard and mouse control.

So finally i would say every gaming platform depending on the player taste and there is lots of differences on the PC gaming and also there are lots of troubleshooting we should do for play a games. I am playing the Nintendo WII gaming platform from last 2 years and i will like to choose the Nintendo WII mine gaming platform.

It all comes down to what you the player wants. i am playing games on PC since 7 to 8 years, so i would like to play on the PC gaming platform, the main advantage of the PC gaming is you will get huge leaps and bounds over what we we make on the console. The main advantage on the PC Gaming is freedom which means we are able to play our own credits roles and we are able to change it and mod it. PC gaming platform is fully upgradable like is you wont to play on the 20 inch monitor and then your able to upgrade to a 30 inch flat screen TV with a controller. we van play online through the community etc. I also agree there is disadvantage that we are not able to fully troubleshoot the gaming issue but although this can solved through technician. The console are made for the specific console but on the PC there are wide range of hardware up gradation and this very difficult to optimize because every single PC is different.

I have a gaming PC which is a lot more powerful than my 360 & PS3. The initial outlay costs are high but then the games are cheaper and the constant deals from the likes of D2D and Steam are really good. It is a nice option to have as a standard gaming rig just powers pass all the technical issues that plague a lot of console games. I can use my 360 pad or keyboard and mouse combination for fast precision control. FPS which have become very popular on consoles are much better controlled with a mouse and keyboard. I wish I could play Halo Reach on my PC. 1080p (360 is just under 720p) and no slowdown (360 has some slowdown during some of the more intense fire fights) would be epic.