• Panasonic SDR H40

0 0%
  • Canon PowerShot S3 IS

3 42.86%
  • Nikon CoolPix P500

1 14.29%

Thread: Best Handycam to buy

Best Handycam to buy

I am thinking to buy a New Handycam for myself and I have heard that Sony DSC H5,Panasonic SDR H40,Canon PowerShot S3 IS and Nikon CoolPix P500 are are some of the best handycam of good brands so I have decided to buy one of these Handycam only but when I have reviewed tons of cameras I have really get confused I don’t know which handycam I should buy, I want your recommendation from the above choices please help me to get out of it.

Re: Best Handycam to buy

If you are thinking of buying an affordable camera then you can buy either the Sony DSC H5 or Canon PowerShot S3 IS both having almost same specification not having much differences and both are of good brands so it is your decision which one to buy.

I am using Sony DSC H5 digital camera from last three months and really was a great camera to buy. The camera comes with the 7.2 effective megapixel camera with CCD sensor which is a good one as compare to other cameras and it has a huge 3-inch LCD display. the camera also has 12x optical zoom capability and in this digital camera there is no need to upgrade the memory card as you will get the inbuilt memory of 32gb out of which 30gb can be usable. In terms of connectivity the camera comes with the USB cable and audio-video cable and the last but not the least the camera comes with two NIMH batteries which is rechargeable. Sony also provides you a basic facility such as lens cap, lens hood, wrist strap, battery charger etc. and the most important thing is that you doesn’t have to spend it too much for a lovely camera.

If you are totally confused about which camera should buy then I think Canon PoweShot S3 IS was the best one from the above choices to go with. Canon PoweShot S3 IS is a 6 megapixel digital camera with a CCD(charge couple device),the picture quality of this camera was excellent and the zooming option was also great it was capable of 12x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom the camera has 2inch large LCD screen and has some great features like built-in flash, auto flash, self timer, red eye reduction.

The camera comes with 16MB SD card but you can upgrade it with multimedia card.in terms of connectivity the camera comes with the USB and audio-video interface and lastly the camera comes with a 4 non-chargeable batteries and the price of this digital camera is not much expensive you can easily afford to buy it.

I would like to recommend you to buy the new Nikon CoolPix P500 the camera has excellent picture quality as well as it is currently one of the best cameras available in the market the camera allows you to shoot from different angles by providing tilting various angle monitor and it is hard to find the 12.1 megapixel camera with CMOS censor instead of getting the oldest handycam this is the latest one you should buy .

If you are not a new in photography and if you love to take pictures by zooming then the new Nikon CoolPix P500 was a great choice for you. The most important feature of this camera was its capability of 36x optical zoom which allows you to feel the experience to shoot closer and wider that you never had before.

The camera has 12.1 megapixel with CMOS censor this camera comes with 3-inch tilting vari-angle monitor and this excellent monitor allows you to shoot from unusual angles and with this camera you can capture images more fast and closely. but for all this great feature you have to spend a good amount but the camera really worth it you should buy this one.

If you want to buy a new handycam for yourself then the new Panasonic SDR H40 is really a great choice for you the as I am using this handycam from last one year without having any issue the camera comes with 1/6“ CCD sensor and having 2.7 inch LCD screen was not really huge but widely enough for you. The most important feature of this camera was its zooming capability it offers a 42x optical zooming and you will get the image closure without losing the image quality and the other important thing is the camera comes with 40GB hard disk drive inbuilt so there is no need to change memory card as you mostly did while travelling and the camera also has SD/SDHC card slots

If you are thinking to buy a new Handycam then I think after comparing the features and specification of each camera from the above choices you will also make sure about the services the manufacturer of this products provide as I have used Panasonic Cameras for years and I have satisfied about their services about the product but I don’t know about any other brand services so before buying you just check about the services the manufacturer provides.