• Gears of War 3

0 0%
  • Minecraft 1.0

1 11.11%
  • Battlefield 3

1 11.11%
  • Halo 3

2 22.22%

Thread: Modern Warfare 3 vs Gears of War 3 vs Minecraft 1.0 vs Battlefield 3 vs Halo 3

Modern Warfare 3 vs Gears of War 3 vs Minecraft 1.0 vs Battlefield 3 vs Halo 3

Hi guys

I thought to share this with you guys really looking forward to this. Actually I have this five games on my head out of which I will buy the best three. Now I have seen all the games trailer as well as the game play but I am actually confused to which three among this will be the best all looks so good and has a mind blowing graphic. So I was kind of wondering if anyone here can rate this game on it popularity so that it will make my decision easily. I would be appreciate if you people take a time a vote for the best game among this five game it would be really nice

Thanks in advance

Re: Modern Warfare 3 vs Gears of War 3 vs Minecraft 1.0 vs Battlefield 3 vs Halo 3

All five are totally different games but like the following three ,the Battlefield 3 is a much realistic war "simulator". It is much slowly speed plus designed for more planned and strategic game play. Modern Warfare 3 is much more of “jump-right-in" sort of game. It's easier and a lot faster paced. It’s more of an arcade shooter. And last but not the least Gears of War 3 is a third person game, plus it is too action packed, however extremely dissimilar than the these two games. I like Battlefield 3 a lot its more pleasant for me i like the vehicles plus on the whole atmosphere of the game

Re: Modern Warfare 3 vs Gears of War 3 vs Minecraft 1.0 vs Battlefield 3 vs Halo 3

Out of five I have played only one game and that is the Battlefield 3 and all I want to say is that game is awesome I have just finished this game and I would recommend that you should definitely get your hands on this game , don’t know about the rest of the game but Battlefield 3 is worth a buy

I totally hate BF3 online I don’t like the game play plus how it work. I feel MW3 has more option and the freedom. I have played Battlefield 3 online I am enforced to watch menus at the time I die for like 17 seconds. Earlier than I can reenter game to play again. While with Battlefield 3 I was able to enter game play directly .

Modern Warfare 3 is the awful series now, fell off very hard,. Only lames play it these days. Community is very bad in all sense. Even though, the online part is still extremely excellent, it’s the best thing regarding the game actually and what has made people to go to this game. I should admit it is superior to Gears in that aspect, which has forever suffered from lag and glitches.

If you ask me I like all of the five game that you have mention here, the only problem is that the halo is the game that was released in 2007 and all other game is of 2011 so there is the huge difference but all in all I really like the halo 3 , Modern Warfare 3 and Gears of War 3 story . and in multiplayer aspect each game has it owe plus side.

Actually liked the MINECRAFT 1.0 it is the more of convenient game as I was able to play it trough the dorm and for those who don’t know dorm internet not able to hold up multiplayer mod of the other games

In my opinion ,I might not have give battlefield 3 a great deal possibility of playing online however I still played it online for a quite a weeks and MW3 is my choice . as I am not that eager on the make use of of vehicles online as I am new to it but just appear to stick to them. I discover the gun play impractical. I favor games while people have to rely on their own talent getting into a tank means they can hide and make use of something else. And on the campaign my sniper rifle bullets was unable to pass through the sofa. on the whole battlefield 3 was a bad deal to me. On the other hand I find MW3 a lot better game and freer flowing.