Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • Airtel broadband

17 62.96%
  • Reliance netconnect

10 37.04%

Thread: Airtel broadband vs. reliance netconnect

Airtel broadband vs. reliance netconnect

Hi, I have shifted my residence and at that new place I am planning to setup a internet connection, and I have already used connection before so I am planning to have some dongle this time, but as I am here also confused about the different companies and their different tariffs. So according to you guys which one is better airtel broadband or reliance net connect, or is there any other alternative as well? Please vote your opinion below.

Re: Airtel broadband vs. reliance netconnect

if you compare this two different strategies then according to me reliance netconnect is better than the airtel broadband if you concern the portability. Because you can carry it wherever you go and whenever you go. Whereas broadband connection is a type of fixed setup that you cannot move as they got setup. But still it is better at the connection as the broadband works with the wired technology, so I would still prefer airtel broadband.

I also has the same opinion as the above user as you should get broadband only, because no need to Explain more as you are already aware about that. Because airtel broadband goes well with their servers and fastest broadband compare to other services. And obviously there is no comparison between the dongle and the fixed setup, rather if suppose you want to have such portable device only then you can have option to get the airtel dongle, which is quite better than the reliance.

According to me you should get the reliance dongle because I have used almost all and this is better than all at any concern. There are different plans that you can have according to your convenience. Reliance Netconnect in addition reduced its plan charged for its new innovatory wireless broadband service. alongside with offers for New consumers, Reliance has abridged tariff plans for presented users too.

I think you should add one more category here because I am the loyal customer to TATA INDICOM Photon+ and I would like to suggest you that you should try to use that one, if you are willing to try another services, but wired network are always better than the wireless regarding the service they offer, their connection speed, tariff plans offered and many other concern able things. So according to me I would suggest you to have reliance broadband rather than airtel, and if you are looking to have portable dongle so you can have TATA INDICOM Photon+, TATA has not finished much in regard to decrease tariff plans. But they have bring in view some stirring offers, that you can have.

I would like to tell you about the best Data Card Offers and Deals in India, as of you want to have or else you can have option to be with the broadband connection.

Reliance Netconnect
    In this you’ll get Speed up to 3.1 Mbps. at Rs 1599

Reliance Netconnect 3G
    Speed: Upto 7.2 mbps. At Rs. 2699

Tata Photon Plus
    Speed Upto 3.1 mbps at Rs. 1850

Idea Netsetter 3G
    Speed Upto 7.2 mbps at Rs. 1999

I am not sure about the services offered by the reliance netconect but still I would like to suggest you that you should try to get the information from their and then only go with any plan, see if your plans are to use the internet portably then only go with the data cards, and whatever you choose that doesn’t matter. But still my recommendation is to have wired connection, because it is more consistent and reliable.