Poll: idea vs Airtel vs Vodafone

Thread: Which is better – idea, Airtel or Vodafone

Which is better – idea, Airtel or Vodafone

Hello guys I bought a new mobile phone yesterday and I am looking for sin card (lol stupid question I know). I am already using BPL sim card (10 ka gang) and now I am looking to use some other card for my new phone. Bu I am confused which one to select from idea Airtel and Vodafone. Which card you guys are using and what are the benefits you getting how is the service and all. Please please clear my all this doubt I am waiting for your replies.

Re: which is better – idea, Airtel or Vodafone

Hi I don’t think it’s a stupid question because many people are nowadays confused with this and the reasons are a number of plans with the number of service providers. So I will suggest you to go with Airtel if you want to go with postpaid because they are providing better service to their customer and with the great network. So choose some proper post paid plan and enjoy the uninterrupted network service. I hope this will help you.

Yes man Airtel rocks. Even I am using Airtel sim from last 4 years. And up till now I did not get any network problem from them. And even they are not charging any unwanted scheme activation and all. And if you want to go for better internet surf then Airtel 3g is best. It’s providing better speed (of course 3G). And within a low amount you will get 24 hrs internet accesses on a monthly and yearly plan. So go with it. And don’t choose idea total bad service.

There is no issue of 3G and all. It’s about the service. So I will say for a good service go with the Vodafone. It’s really best you will get nice Vodafone plan with a low rental. So go with it. As compare to the Airtel and Idea Vodafone provides maximum plans to their users. So I will suggest go with it. To want to know more about its plans and services I will suggest you to follow the official link of Vodafone. There you will get more information about it.

I know that idea is new in market but still there are many new prepaid plans are available for their customers. But they are not providing any good plans for their postpaid customer. Postpaid plans are worst than the Airtel and Vodafone but if you going for postpaid then its good you will get some free SMS plans with it. And now even they are introducing 3G which is even good. So think about it. I am sure you like it.

Hello guys thank for your response and thank for sharing your knowledge with me. And actually I want to go for a prepaid plan with 3G service so for that I am going to buy Idea who’s providing me better call charges and some sms pack services and even they are providing good 3G services within a low cost. So I will check how it will perform first otherwise after that I am going to move on a Vodafone because all time after BPL Vodafone is my second choice.

You Can use Vodafone Because I AM Using Vodafone

plugins Guest

My preference goes for Airtel.i used it and it's best according to me.

Best PHP Web Development Service in India

Airtel is better than other.

Re: Which is better – idea, Airtel or Vodafone

Airtel cell is better and best for good coverage.

Hi,

I think Vodafone is better as compare to other..

I m user of Vodafone and a x user of Airtel . I faced a lot of network coverage issues with Airtel so I decided to switch to Vodafone and currently I m a happy customer of Vodafone !!