Poll: Google + vs Facebook

Thread: Do you think Google + is better than Facebook

Do you think Google + is better than Facebook

Hello guys I am starting this thread because many people are saying that Google + is more advanced and better than a Facebook. But I am not sure about it. Why people are saying that goggle + is better its looks similar to Facebook only I didn’t find anything new in it except that friend circles and nothing else other all functionalities are same like a Facebook. I hope you guys are agree with me. Please share your replies and poll it.

Re: Do you think Google + is better than Facebook

I am able to say Google + is actually cool. On the other hand, at this stage is extremely complex to predict if Google vs. Facebook, additional opposition will build sense. For the reason that social networking is a market that works closely in the psychology of the people all the way through charitable a virtual world through an environment they would like. Google previously has its Orkut, which has been approximately ignored through a lot of users and has no potential to grow.

Facebook is the most unbelievably successful social lattice in the web history, unlike the different social lattices facebook's development is robust and it keeps the stage adapting much of the time to give the individuals something revamped and keeping them occupied with them with the goal that they should not feel dragged and consider going outside Facebook (not for all but for the larger piece of the pie it works). Besides Facebook began challenging the alternate Internet goliaths who are/were not in the least into the social networking business. However Google is still the most extensive Internet Company, it has been influenced a parcel by the development of Facebook.

Web indexers can’t grow their user-base in a grander route like social networking stages. In the event that an individual would like to look something on the Internet he will utilize Google – this is all (disregard different search applications following they are too minor contrasted with Google). However the social lattice further has a profoundly extending user-base. Social lattices drag the individuals into the virtual universe and do the essential things to keep them within that virtual globe for an extended conceivable time while making them drag some alternate folks too into this virtual globe. The more a user spends his time on Facebook the more terrific the cash Facebook makes.

Facebook has set a considerable number of brand new models to social networking and now facebook's gauges have come to be as the present definitions of social networking. Consequently, Google cannot go far from the present social networking benchmarks and in the end the Google+ looks similar to a Facebook replica. Then again, one of the natures of the business universe is “Copying from different successful businesses”. Facebook duplicated some guts thoughts of twitter too in their later discharges and those headliners encouraged Facebook to develop its limits significantly more.

Google + is the best equipped resulting from the fact that Google + gives more protection and the pool and layers-Circles. Google + has no irritating as Facebook requisitions (it might still be). Google + Facebook and Twitter joined together as a single unit when the prevailing emphasizes are concerned. Google + is basic and sweet-would essentially be on the grounds that it is late. + Google utilizes the Google visit to visit. It is much a cut above Facebook talk. Google gathering put is much a cut above the motion picture visit on Facebook.

I like Facebook because Google + lacks some features that Facebook has (since it is new beta). Google + nothing special for a typical phenomenon of Facebook that does not care much privacy. + Google does not have a powerful brand and a social network (It is a by-product of Google and not a single brand of social networking sites similar to "Facebook") but, this is how they possibly will be released for the reason that a single brand is also weak to compete Facebook.

abishek Guest

What is the difference between Google+ and facebook

I still facebook compare to google plus because there are more apps, games than we can get in google plus site.