Poll: Mortal kombat vs. Street fighter

Thread: Do you think Mortal kombat is better than Street fighter

Do you think Mortal kombat is better than Street fighter

Hi I am making this thread because many people are thinking that street fighter is best game than a mortal kombat. I don’t know way people are saying this. Mortal kombat is all time better game than a street fighter. If you guys still think its best then please share your views on it. And even if you guys think that Mortal kombat is best then please share your views on that also I am sure that you guys will show your huge response on it.

Re: Do you think Mortal kombat is better than Street fighter

Hello I will say that mortal kombat is best game than a street fighter. I will say that it’s a really nice fighting game than street fighter. I think who all are saying that street fighter is better than a mortal kombat then I think they didn’t play this game. so I will suggest them to play this awesome game first and then say whatever you guys want to say about it. This is what I am thinking, mortal kombat rocks and it’s a truth.

I will go with mortal kombat in this kano is character which is best I think. Kano is the go-to person of the Black Dragon criminal domain. He dropped in Shang Tsung's Mortal Kombat competition following hearing bits of hearsay that Tsung's royal residence was filled with gold and alternate wealth. During that timeframe, the Black Dragon was the essential target of the U.S. Uncommon Forces and could remain so for various years.

I am not agree with you guys. Because street fighter is best game. Why you guys are saying that it’s a nice game. According to me street fighter is nice game than a mortal kombat. So if you think this is good then I will say you guys then go through the ranking of this game you can see that street fighter is all time great than a mortal kombat. So please don’t say that street fighter is bad game. its really nice game. I am not saying mortal kombat is bad but still street fighter is nice .

The same customary combos and ambushes ought to be combined for each element and obviously, the fight enhancers will compose a triumphant dividend, too-launchers and switching (and switch crossing out) are essential moves each stalwart warrior should pick up. Capcom pledges to carry as a single unit the wondrous 3D and 2D worlds from every separate establishment, and we’re trusting that fans of each and every succession will affection the interaction. Notwithstanding assuming that you quite consider it, Street Fighter and Tekken fans have been jawing at one another for a considerable length of time.