Poll: Which is the Most Popular Facebook Games

Thread: Most Popular Facebook Games in 2011

Most Popular Facebook Games in 2011

Hi, I wanted to know which is the best known most popular facebook games that are played till now? I would be doing a survey on this in my college and hence required different user opinions, as it would help me to get a basic idea how many people have played games on facebook, and how much time do they spend playing games on facebook. So please, vote for the best facebook games with some comments on same, whether likes or dislikes, anything would be highly appreciated. Thank you and Regards

Re: Most Popular Facebook Games in 2011

There is no doubt that FarmVille is ont the top chart for facebook games. People spend their time like crazy to play this, when they dont have anything else to do. They also spend real amount cash to purchase items which are needed to progress in the game, and that too in 100 dollars or pounds? Even in my office, whenever people get free time, they start playing games on facebook and their favorites games on facbook are Farmville, Petville, Mafia wars, etc. God knows, whats up with this facebook games which is making it so popular, because in comparison Sims Game are good if asked me. But it all depends on different choice and I am nobody to blame anyone.

I like to play PetVille on facebook. I am on level 55 and I think there are 100 Levels in PetVille. At the lower levels, you will unlock more features in the game as you level up, but as you move into the higher levels, they do not have as much significance. There are even walkthroughs made on this game, if people at any level are stucked, so that they can progress further in the game.

abishek Guest

I am more into a action type of gaming and for that reason I play Mafia Wars. Mafia Wars is set in New York City with the option for players to travel between New York (or Manhattan), Las Vegas (level 18+), Italy (level 6+), Cuba (level 35+), Moscow (level 70+), Bangkok, and Atlantic City (intended for mobile browser). Opening of a new area, Brazil, was announced in the game on March 9, 2011. Gameplay is limited by 3 timers: players have limited energy (for doing jobs), and health and stamina meters (for fighting other players.