Poll: Suggest me some good Remote Desktop Software

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Top Best Remote Desktop Software for PC

Top Best Remote Desktop Software for PC

I am having one issue with the device of mine.I need to manage my two computer remotely and for that i am looking for the Remote Desktop Software to manage between two PC. But i am not getting any proper application for same. So if you are having any suggestion for performance based remote desktop software. Waiting for you suggestion.

Re: Top Best Remote Desktop Software for PC

WebEx PCNow is the first remote access tool that supports both PC-to-PC and Phone-to-PC. The PCNow 3.0 enables millions of mobile users to access their documents, emails, calendars and even VoIP applications on their PCs and office staff. WebEx PCNow provides a secure and simple to use from any computer via a browser and an Internet connection. SoonR provides the same simplified remote access from any Reading phone data without any additional downloads or expensive tool is required. The combined product extends real-time access to workstation for search, Outlook contacts, calendar, email and multiple formats of documents. Content is optimized for be viewed from mobile handset, and works with all operators. In addition, PCNow 3.0 enables call prices reduced anywhere in the world using SkypeOut technology.

I will advise you to go with the GoToMyPC which provides the management of the home computer from a distance with Macs much easier than with Windows PCs. Yet the world are certain basic knowledge of network and Internet needed while on the go on your own Mac at home to login. GoToMyPC from Citrix at home so far offered a simple solution for PCs, to do this and is in its most recent version also available for Macs. Registered users of GoToMyPC 7.0 is a 24-hour customer service free of charge, when things are not but should work immediately. What is needed is other than a Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 as a server machine only a Java-capable browser on the other side. The monthly cost for a Mac, will be accessed on the amount to $ 12. For undecided is also a 30-day trial version.

I am choosing the TeamViewer as i don't have to prove about its performance. If you are using the remote desktop computer then you have already aware of the same. TeamViewer offers users a tool for remote support via Internet. The application offers better performance and becomes more reliable, especially among corporate networks. The design of the user interface more friendly and TeamViewer becomes clearer. In addition, the software can automatically reconnect after a restart or update. Finally, TeamViewer includes protection of the configuration options of the application by a password.

LogMeIn is one of the software (and services) to share the most complete existing Web. This is a free product, offered by LogMeIn Inc., which allows you free access to your computer remotely from anywhere in the web world. It 'makes no difference whether the access is done via Windows or Mac via. Wherever you are, thanks to the LogMeIn you back on your Mac even if you're a thousand miles away from home. The procedure is very simple, almost trivial. You will need to install the software on your Mac and register on logmein site. Then you will be right through the access to this site that you can reach your desktop. The software in the background in your menubar and from there you will have to activate it before you leave home. But the software is also incredibly safe because there will instead be sufficient to disable the application to prevent any access can be achieved via the internet.

Wherever you are, pcAnywhere lets you connect to your desktop computer to transfer files. pcAnywhere also allows you to launch applications on your desktop. pcAnywhere supports multiple connection methods, including standard modems, ISDN lines, networks, TCP/IP and IPX/SPX direct connection and infrared connections.Essential software for people moving frequently with their laptops. Easy handling and simple interface. A must-have product. If you are liking the same then go through the same and work with the issue which you are going through.