Poll: Vote for best scnner manufacturer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Who manufactures the Best Scanner

Who manufactures the Best Scanner

I am planning to buy a scanner for my business purpose and wanted to know which company manufacturer the best scanner. The rating should on the performance basis as i am looking towards the performance not the design. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: Who manufactures the Best Scanner

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the HP which is the best brand know for then scanner. I am having personal experience with the HP Scanjet G4050. I run the scanner with Windows 7 64Bit. The current driver available on the HP site. Slide scanner produces very good results, the images can be corrected individually in the preview. The 16 slides are automatically converted into individual files. Also scanner color photos gives great results. I have not tested negative. I am enthusiastic about the device. This is what i have got from HP. If you like the same then go with the HP. I am sure you will like it.

re: Who manufactures the Best Scanner

I am choosing the Canon. Canon introduces the CanoScan LiDE 110 and LiDE 210, the successor to the scanner Lide Lide 100 and 200th They are chic, ultra-compact, do not require power supply and offer a resolution of 2,400 dpi (lid 110) and 4,800 dpi (Lide 210) for a high quality of the digitization of photos and documents. Really fast and they should be. is a 300-dpi scan in A4 format in just about 16 seconds from Lide 110: In both models, the scanning speed is compared to the previous model have been increased by 28 percent once the lid 110 and by 33 percent for the Lide 210 and are created in just ten seconds from the lid 210, the lid 100 there were still 24 and the lid 200 14 seconds. to be scanned with an accurate and detailed hardware sampling of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi (Lide 110) or 4800 x 4800 dpi (Lide 210). A color depth of 48 bits is to provide precise color reproduction.

New automatic image enhancement features Auto Photo Fix II Photo and Fix Auto Document are for documents. Auto Photo Fix II analyzes and corrects images from a digital multi-zone correction. Even in the absence exposed to images as convincing results are obtained. Faces in people shots are detected, skin tone and brightness adjusted if necessary. For images with landscape motifs is a contrast intensification. Contains a picture person and landscape motifs, a balanced optimization is done for both. Auto Document shall fix by automatic image analysis and data optimization for partially legible scans. An analysis of the color composition and changes in the intensity of concentration enables a very precise differentiation between text and images. Then each area, if necessary, corrected: Text characters are strengthened, distracting background elements removed grid points, smoothed, improved contrast and color in picture.

Re: Who manufactures the Best Scanner

Epson Perfection V330 Photo has with a flatbed scanner with a resolution of 4,800 x 9,600 dpi presented, which can with a semi-transparent transparency unit also read slides and negatives. A cheaper, stripped-down model without this feature is also the new Epson Perfection V33.The scanners work with LED lighting line. The Epson Perfection V33 Perfection V330 Photo and Epson have a lid that can be folded for reading large objects to 180 degrees to the side. The devices achieve both an optical resolution of 4,800 x 9,600 dpi and are intended for home use. Four quick-start buttons call to predefined programs and work processes. For example, the read-in templates via e-mail sent or converted to a PDF. The connection to the computer is via USB 2.0. In the delivery of the software is Arcsoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe contains. This consists of individual scans can related documents be produced - for example from templates that are larger than A4 and thus extend beyond the glass of the flatbed scanner. The user scans them piece by piece, a similar overlap with the software and can produce such a program is a panoramic composite image. Supplied with drivers for Windows and Mac OS X are included.

All in silver is presented to the Microtek ScanMaker 4800th He excelled not only on the outside - in the true test and the scan quality (grade 2.2): The sharp scans were satisfactory in the brightness. Overall, they remained loyal, despite a slight color red and yellow tinge. The scanning software was clear and very functional. A power switch is missing - handling note 2.7.

The speed of the A4 scanner was mediocre in (Note 3,2): After 0:08 minutes the preview was created - fast. The black-and-white scanning needed 0:28 minutes - neat. After 0:46 minutes, the color palette was read - acceptable. The manufacturer are valid for 24 months warranty. The hotline (01805/237839) was easily accessible and efficient - service-Note 1.8.

Features:
    • Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi, 48 bit color depth;
    • Twain Driver for Win 98/ME, 2000, XP, Mac OS,
    • 5 function keys.

Specifications:

• Manufacturer Product: Microtek ScanMaker 4800;
    • Maximum Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 2400;
    • Maximum Interpolated Resolution (dpi) 9600 x 9600;
    • Color depth (bit): 48;
    • Dimensions (WxHxD in mm): 290 x 77 x 435
    • Interface: USB,
    • TWAIN Driver: Windows 98/ME, 2000, XP, Mac OS, network switch, no; Software: Microtek Scan Wizard 5.74 (Scan Software), Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0 Home Edition (Image Processing);
    • Abbyy Fine Reader 4.0 Sprint (OCR)
    • Extras: 5 buttons: Copy, Mail, WWW, scanning software, OCR program

The Pandigital scanner is so small that he was always on the go can use. Not that I would have been to the embarrassment that I would suddenly go missing, a scanner. Usually it was enough if I have made with the digital camera a picture of the document. Not smart, but it works. Clearly better images of course makes a scanner, and Pandigital is now one that you can connect it to move his laptop PC. Thus, for example, has a scanner on holiday there.

The device is actually intended as a photo scanner, since the scanned objects are only stored as a jpg. But also by natural fit A4 documents. The data are stored on an SD card so that it has relatively quickly available and can email. A battery, the device unfortunately, but you can run through the USB port. The scanner costs $ 149 and can be Pandigital be ordered directly.