Poll: Best Contact Management Software

Thread: Which is the Best Contact Management Software

Which is the Best Contact Management Software

I am looking for the some of the good Contact management software and wanted to know which is the best among the given list. If you are having any knowledge or you have ever used any the please let me know about the best Contact Management Software. Share your experience and vote for the best one. Thank you.

Re: Which is the Best Contact Management Software

I will not recommend Google Contact which is Web based contact management utility that works great with the contact. When you created your Google account, if you created your Gmail account at the same time, "Contact Google" is your Gmail contacts. if you have not created a Gmail account, you will have to create one to have access to your contacts. I am managing all my contact through the same. If you can then also go with the same and see whether you like it or not.

Under the name " Plaxo "circulating in to the first sight quite handy tool. It promises to Outlook users, it updates the contact information in Address Book automatically. Sounds pretty tempting for the user: I need no longer worry about whether my contacts are still valid, because my Plaxo update decreases this problem. However, if you like I will be out in the address book of several Plaxo users might see it differently. Just as I get back from someone an automatically generated, rather intrusive Plaxo-mail. Some of it is strange: First, I'm opposed to the bold assertion has never previously received a mail from this user. Second, even in the event that there was an initial mail, it is quite bad taste to send due to such banality another request. And third, there is a German sender, so why in such a personal matter, a form letter so flat English.

Why don't you try the Microsoft Outlook which also manages the contact of the user. Emails are not just "in", but now even small companies and small scale enterprises, the central communications medium for orders to accept, to instruct staff to inform customers etc. emails replace letters, because they come within seconds to the transmitter-receiver - without stamp and go to the post. Also you can do a lot more with this like Sending and receiving mail. All your contact is automatically added to the account and you can use then whenever you wanted to.

Time and Chaos is a contact manager. It allow you to save you contact from the phone, reminder, Appointment as well as the To Do list. This works on the network basis so that you can easily share your data on the network which include the telephone directory, schedule and timing. All the user connected to the same database can share the data and access the same. This software you can get on the Google as this is shareware. Just search on Google for same and see whether you are getting this work with the same or not.

Considered one of the best PIM (personal information manager), Time and Chaos is developed since 1992. He makes it useful for recording appointments, reminders of activities and phone numbers (based on integrated automatic call) and to take notes. Priorities are identified through the use of a color code.
    Very complete, Time and Chaos can even create letters and envelopes with a word processor. It offers other features like preview before printing, command line options, features drag and drop (between the various modules) and Search-Replace. It can automatically send e-mail or faxes from MAPI email programs, referencing Internet addresses that will be launched from a browser by default. Data exchanges are done with word processors most common, Excel, and WinFax.