Poll: Which you will prefer among these

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for Best SD Card Manufacturer

Vote for Best SD Card Manufacturer

I am looking to buy a SD card for my Mobile phone but not having enough knowledge regarding the SD card. So if any one is having the idea about the best SD card then please let me know about it.

Re: Vote for Best SD Card Manufacturer

Sony has been promoting its proprietary Memory Stick, SD Card inject. Products such as digital cameras in the SD format support. During the month the company 2 1 ~ 32G-byte SD, SDHC, microSD, microSDHC card eight species, from 14.99 to 159.99 U.S. dollars to release. Will continue in the development of proprietary memory stick has promoted so far, "SD Card Memory Stick complement, a wider range of customer needs".

SD cards are the most popular digital memory cards. Kingston SD Cards offer high storage capacity and fast data transfer rates of up to 5 MB / second. The built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental overwriting and high-quality components ensure high compatibility and reliability.

Highlights
    Meets 1.10 specification of the SD Card Association.
    Size of a postage stamp
    Built-in write protection prevents accidental data loss
    Lifetime warranty
    Plug and Play
    Longer battery life of low power consumption.
    Fast data transfer rate: average of 2 Mb / s

Basic features
    Width: 24.0 mm
    Height: 32.0 mm
    Depth: 2.1 mm

Memory
    Operating Temperature: -25 ° to 80 ° C ° C
    Storage temperature: -40 ° to 85 ° C ° C
    Password protection: no
    Storage: SD Card
    Storage Capacity 2 GB

I was last week once again in a music store, with the aim to buy me a vocal microphone for our rock band. I allowed myself to advise the seller and told him that I had been very happy with the SM58. He then offered me the beta version of Beyerdynamic MCE 86 II mic. He also advised me the Beyerdynamic TG-X61. I then tried the microphones, all compared with the SM58. I never thought that the SM58 in this comparison fails so badly. It really sounded like nothing. The beta version was a lot better, but the TG-X61 was really great ... It sounded compared to the SM58

American SanDisk is world's flash memory technology and specifications developed by the leader, now has over 200 patents related to Flash, the first to reach the global market share 35%, led by the development of the flash memory size Total: CF / SD / MMC / MS Pro / Mini SD / T Flash, and XD technology cooperation, with the most powerful Flash Card manufacturing technology.

SanDisk is committed to providing consumers the highest quality and most stable flash memory, can be applied to DSC, MP3, PDA, DV, mobile phones entertainment devices such as digital imaging. There are consumers around the world total of about 50,000 retail outlets specified purchase. SanDisk introduced a new format and storage capacity of the SD card family: SD High Capacity (referred to as SDHC) 4GB flash memory card.

Transcend (transcend) SD Card Help - fully comply with SD 2.0 Standards - SDHC Class 6 specification compliance - compatible with SDHC memory cards using a variety of devices - simple to use, plug and play - using original SLC memory chips, long life, stability - with automatic error correction (ECC) feature that automatically detect and correct errors - Supports digital encryption technology (SDMI), a copy protection mechanism - Support for multimedia content protection-CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media) technology - Support firmware programmable (ISP) function to update the firmware and fix compatibility issues - Support power-off commands and sleep mode (Sleep mode)

I am using the Patriot SD card with the device of mine and let me tell you that this is great card which works perfectely with the system of mine. The signature line of Patriot (SL) memory cards secure Flash Digital High Capacity is based on the SDA 2.0 specification, a completely new design that is required for cards and hosts to support 4GB and capabilities high. These cards adhere to the specification of the degree of class SD speed that defines a minimum sustained speed of transfer for SDHC cards. Patriot SDHC cards provide the ultimate extent of the flexibility and storage for compatible digital devices latest SDHC such as digital cameras, PDAs and mp3 players. Features Available in capacities 4GB, 8GB and 16GB Complies with SDA 2.0 Specifications High level of copy protection devices Compatible with SDHC slot Write protection switch to prevent accidental deletion of data "Description manufacturer's product warranty of 5 years in today? s digital world, the need for flexibility and mobility are at an all time high. Patriot Memory recognizes the urgency for this convenience with its 4 GB - 16 GB SDHC Class 6 line. Store the memories of the picture, or bring your favorite tunes with you wherever you go. Patriot SDHC cards provide the ultimate extent of the flexibility and storage for the person on the go, students, teachers, business professionals each. Designed with SDA 2 available in 16GB capacities. Complies with SDA 2.0 specification. High level of copy protection. 5 year warranty.