Poll: Which is the most valuable brand name in manufacturing Desktop Computer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for Best Destkop PC Manufacturer

Vote for Best Destkop PC Manufacturer

Which is the best Desktop PC manufacturer. If you are having any idea then let me know about same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Vote for Best Destkop PC Manufacturer

As for as i know there is not one who can compete the HP. In the range of all-in-one HP TouchSmart includes 600-300-1125it Touchsmart 1160it and, using advanced multi-touch technology to make the rotating feel with your fingers more natural than ever. The LCD screen in 16:9 HD and Blu-Ray (TS 600-1160it) are perfect for multimedia use in any situation, from the home office. The new HP TouchSmart 600 can now be configured with a quad core Intel Core i7, and in particular with models 720QM a 1.6GHz Core i7 and Core i7-820QM. The 23-inch multitouch LCD screen with Full HD 1080p resolution is controlled by an Nvidia GeForce GT230M with 1GB of memory. The system also includes 8GB of DDR3 RAM and 1.5TB hard drive. The rest of the budget is characterized by a DVD (or Blu-Ray), integrated webcam, 6in1 memory card reader, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, two speakers and five USB ports. The preinstalled OS is Windows 7, in its Professional and Ultimate 64bit. HP TouchSmart 1160it-600 will be available in Italy in March from $ 1,599 including VAT, while HP Touchsmart 1125it-300 goes on sale in February from $899 including VAT. If you want you can also go with the HP TouchSmart IQ810 PC which is also another product of HP with the great feature.

If your preference is not Windows and can work with the Mac OS then i will advise you to go with the Apple iMac with the Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz 21.5 "TFT Full HD 500 GB. The display of the Apple iMac 27 "Intel Core i7 is equipped with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels, providing a better resolution than is possible with Full HD. The biggest plus of the 27-inch iMac is the Intel Core i7 CPU, has to offer not only a per-core clock speed of 2.8 GHz (four cores total), but also a core is upto 3.46 GHz overclock.

Four gigabytes of DDR3 memory have found their way into the Apple iMac 27 "Intel Core i7, and it is prepared for all activities on the computer well. The one terabyte hard drive-making is big enough to store pictures, videos and music on the 27-inch iMac can.

In the area of all-in-one PC with multi-touch display we have had the HP Touchsmart 600 1050uk and Packard Dell One two L in the test. The common characteristic of these cars was the princely price $1000-1500. The Dell Inspiron 19 Touch One demonstrates, however, that a multi-touch PC does not cost the earth must: respond with a price of under $700 , the All-In-One-PC Dell Inspiron One 19 Touch only a few compromises. In case of power consumption and noise he can run the larger rivals even the place.
    Facilities: In our test model of the Dell Inspiron One 19 Touch clock works of Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5300 with 2.6 GHz. In addition to four gigabytes of RAM offers the All-In-One PC is a 500-GB hard drive made by Seagate. The 18.5-inch display supports multi-touch. A high-quality video card is rarely found in all-in-one PCs this price range - for the image display is the Dell Inspiron One 19 Touch the integrated GMA X4500 graphics processor of the Intel chipset G41 responsible. The web camera has a resolution of 1.3 megapixels, a DVD burner and a memory card reader are also included. A compromise on the competitive price is the integrated wireless module, which only supports the obsolete standard 802.11b/g.

The desktop computers are fighting hard against laptops that every day is making strides in the field of computers. While the vast majority of users who have a laptop also have a desktop machine, most of them have finally turned the portable option. This seems a threat to the desktop. Is it really a threat? According to experts, no. Desktop computers provide other amenities and stability. According to people in the know, the desktop is more comfortable for those who work long hours with the computer. Not to mention the professional players of video games.

That is why companies continue to firmly designing new models of desktop computers such as eMachines. Here with you the new ET1810-10 model which has really interesting features.

My vote goes to the Alienware Desktop Computer which is the best computer. For those unfamiliar with the range of Dell Alienware (which was once the Alienware brand), we can say that the mere mention of the name of the hairs on PC gamers cringe, as machines that compose featuring the cream of the crop technology and a huge box exuberant and very well designed. Housed in an excellent case, the Area-51 ALX is a PC that thrills while excess (including the price!). We tested this Goliath of the armada Alienware, which is placed in stark contrast to the M11x , for an ultraportable players. Verdict.

Alienware PC is also the play of light of all colors. That's why the Area-51 incorporates a program (AlienWare Control Center) that allows you to vary the color of the housing at different locations: front, sides, top air vent, etc. he Alienware Area-51 ALX Dell is above all a truly original housing, housing components on top of technology, and very well designed, and a design that should appeal to players with motorized and illuminated areas. For true enthusiasts.

I don't recommend the Branded PC when you can get all the functionality with the low budget assembled PC. The branded are embedded with what company want and Assembled depend on the users specification. So i only recommend the Assembled one not the branded. Just visit any hardware shop and ask for the PC which is having the specification as per your requirement.