Poll: Vote for the Tablet PC with the best feature

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Tablet PC Manufacturer

Best Tablet PC Manufacturer

There are lots of Tablet PC are available in market. Choosing among all is little difficult so if you can then please let me know about the best one which you will prefer for you.

Re: Best Tablet PC Manufacturer

What is the fascination of the iPad? Is the hype justified at all? We have this new class of device, a mixture of multimedia players and netbook, a detailed test track driven by. On the following pages and in the below video we show you not only all these tests and their results, but also tell you which applications are really worth iPad - and when you'd rather let him should finger. iPad has an LED backlit display IPS 9.7 "and a Multi-Touch Ultra-precise surface. Yet it weighs only 680 grams and has a thickness of just 13.4 mm: you can take it with you and use it anywhere

I fell for a Kindle, the electronic book from Amazon. Even before the press presentation, I had already ordered the coup, the press presentation was only there to bolster me in my purchase. It's so geeky all this fall for a product, buy it, love it and try to reassure themselves behind when the tests finally arrived! Hard hard life of Early Adopter.

Actually, I had already bought earlier this year in the U.S. when I had discovered at CES 2009. I was surprised by the readability of this type of screen with electronic ink technology. Unfortunately, this was reserved only for Americans. There were also e-Readers Sony that were open to international offers but at the books do not follow at all. You should know that Amazon is just the first World Book and it's just amazing how many good titles that trail from Amazon. I also looked at the offering from Sony in France with Fnac / Hachette and honestly, I could find but I've never taken the plunge, I do not know why, maybe because it lacked this side 3G.

HP puts end to Arlee in finally announcing today the "HP Slate". Water has flowed under the bridge since its debut last January: the nascent market of consumer tablet has matured, the iPad there is a reference and imposed certain standards. Originally intended for the general public, "HP Slate" has not changed despite technically postponements, it is however now target professionals. The "HP Slate 500" has the distinction of actually hosting a real computer architecture and run under Windows 7. If the latest operating system Microsoft introduced indeed an honorable support of multi-touch, there are few applications that interface is adapted. The (first) HP tablet is therefore targeted at business applications designed specifically it embarks not even have the TouchSmart interface or a derivative.

The Asus Eee PC Tablet PC T91 is a small, cheap and pretty, but performance is miserable and the resistive passive digitizer makes it a bad Tablet PC.This, in short, is my ruling on the Asus Eee PC T91MT, multitouch version of the first convertible tablet PC series Asus.

A Tablet PC that could be more than good: less than 1000 grams, five hours of real autonomy and Windows 7 Home Premium, all at just over € 500 (in Switzerland, as this model is not yet available in Italy and perhaps will never be available). But there are but. First of all the resistive passive digitizer, which in spite of the dedicated application to be used without putting down your wrist on the screen and in any event such as precision and ease of use is incredibly far from any active digitizer.

The tablet / laptop hybrid Dell Inspiron CNet Duo will be sold next week for information of the IT portal. Citing "industry sources" the Inspirion Duo is probably on Tuesday, 23 November and presented on the same day will be available online. The unit has a swivel screen that turns the tablet into a notebook.

The hybrid has a 10 inch display and will be shipped with Windows 7. The processing power comes from a dual-core from Intel Atom architecture. Depending on the application, the hidden under the touch-screen full keyboard can turn the display to expose.