Poll: Who Manufacturer the Best keyboard

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Keyboard Manufacturer

Best Keyboard Manufacturer

Wanted to buy keyboard which is having best performance. So if you are having knowledge about the best keyboard then share here.

Re: Best Keyboard Manufacturer

It is completely depends on your preference. Do you like more classic sized keyboards? Half-height flat or notebook? I myself much prefer the clerk and now ultra-thin keyboards mti a hard stop. So I have eg: the current Saitek Ultra Slim Compact. Disadvantage is the processing quality extremely modest. It is now the third within 6 months and I probably will once again make this a departure, I was at the Cherry High look in my eyes the best present ever. Is also indicated by the Logitech G series with the much copied by Cherry. It has also not there get it right back.

The better quality you have, the more expensive it will be, you will not find 10 dollars keyboard is comfortable, quiet, ergonomic, cute, etc.
    the best keyboards are the microsoft and logitech, and they is also a mark specializes in gaming hardware parts (keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, sound). RAZER is one of the best quality brands are in this type of hardware, but of course any keyboard Razer leaves you at least 100 dollars, like the logitech gaming as the G11, G15 or G19

There are some of silent keyboards but the issue is the poor quality keys are released and is like "dancing" at end up making more noise as the only MUTE keyboard. I've used this kind of keyboard and let me tell you that this is not working with the issue which you are going through. So if you can then choose the best brand and work with the same.

Series "G" Logitech is great news for gamers. Not only because it includes products of excellent quality, also because they represent the most important effort dump peripheral maker in games. This effort results in innovations like laser mice, loading systems such as the MX1000 or weighed as the MX518.

The G15 is a keyboard aimed exclusively at gamers, but like other products such as Z-Board or the Merc, can be used for the "ordinary" use the PC as any other keyboard. The first thing to attract our attention is the size. Without doubt the biggest keyboard we've tested. Personally I hate big keyboard, but since the migration of the old CRT to LCD monitors that mania is much more subtle. The Logitech G15 has three columns of keys than any other keyboard and it has with a 160x43 pixel LCD screen. If we add that Logitech, rightly, has tried to reduce the size of the keyboard limiting the space between keys or an awkward layout, we have a keyboard 56 cm wide by 23 fund. With the LCD and the pin lifted, reaches 9 cm tall.

The house, designed as a place of work is changing rapidly: a changing environment, where laptops are used in all rooms and situations. Following this trend, Microsoft announced a product that redefines the traditional concept of a keyboard: the Arc Keyboard. Space-saving features and an attractive design and sinuous that perfectly matches the most elegant furnishings, this keyboard is easy to move and is perfect for any room.

Keyboard Arc is part of the product line Arc Mouse , mouse, Microsoft sold more famous for the curved profile, clean lines and a light weight and ultraportable. It is the ideal keyboard for the home team of industrial design of Microsoft Hardware has been inspired, in fact, with modern furnishings, such as cutlery, lamps and vases to create a keyboard that was in perfect harmony with other household items and fits the style of the environment, the same way as a chandelier for the living room or a piece of furniture for the dining room.

The appearance of generosity, style simple, ultra-thin design, ergonomic requirements; W \ A \ S \ D and the four arrow keys with special Red Cap, eye-catching highlights, the game is more convenient; short stroke keys, feel comfortable, even if not easy to generate long-term use fatigue; Buttons responsive, touch light, soft, flexible silicone material of high quality, force feedback feeling better; key cap printing the text on the surface, wear-resistant paint used two techniques, clear and durable; sound small, environmentally friendly office environment trends and requirements ; keyboard lined plate to reduce electromagnetic interference and capable of reaching the static shock, the use of more stable; Cap sliding portion of special material (imported ABS material), to ensure that each button can withstand more than 1,000 million percussion; fast, simple personal function keys for multimedia design, and really "hot" meaning.

i like microsoft keyboards because they last a long time if it is used properly

my microsoft keyboard is 5-7yrs old and so far i only lost 1 key the enter key not the one with the num pad but the one with the other keys