Poll: Vote for the best Sony Vaio E Series Model

Thread: Best laptop in Sony Vaio E Series

Best laptop in Sony Vaio E Series

I am planning to purchase a new Sony Vaio Laptop. Since yesterday I have come across on the E-Series, And am confused with some of the laptop, i do not know which laptop should i buy, I would basically times out of you, what do you thinks of Vaio notebooks do you think that sony vaio notebooks are worth buying. And what about, the fan volume, heat, battery power or from any technical shortcomings. Even it would be better if you can tell me whether I should go for FULL HD display with Blu-Ray drive a 15.5 inch display is enough? As is i often purchase a 17 inch lcd! And hence i thought of creating this poll so that i can get a better idea of which sony vaio laptop should i purchase. Please vote for which you think is the best. Thank you for your advice, tips & experiences

Re: Best laptop in Sony Vaio E Series

The Sony Vaio Notebook E Series offers an aesthetic design and sturdy, ideal to be transported to any place where it leads. Within the E Series can find Sony Vaio VPCEA33EN/L model available in several colors. With the Sony Vaio VPCEA33EN/L enjoys a clear and brilliant entertainment on your screen VAIO Display View pictures and enjoy your entertainment Contender real widescreen display with high contrast and vivid colors. I would suggest you to go with either of the laptop. The LED backlit LCD screen 14 "(35.6cm) with a resolution of 1600 x 900 and width / height ratio 16:9 provides an improved Web experience, more space for your everyday computing activities and playing movies in the highest resolution. VAIO screen display also includes a scratch-resistant coating for durability. For pricing and other details refer Price List of Sony Vaio E Series Laptops and Sony Vaio laptop price list in India

I think you should purchase the VPCEA23EN/P because it has some unique features. Such as
    • Intelligent Control: Just press the button you can connect to Internet websites at once to check email before leaving. And best of all, you can scroll, flick or zoom using your fingers thanks to the multi-touch trackpad.
    • Intuitive: Media Gallery is a multimedia player that learns what you like for mutimedia experience truly personal. At the touch of the button on the VAIO you straight to your photos, videos and music organized by time and event. Smart technology enables Media Gallery recommend media stored in your library or the Internet to your personal preferences.
    • ASSIST Button: It's now easier than ever to maintain maximum efficiency in your VAIO. Tapping the button will access ASSIST VAIO Care, a powerful software application that helps maintain performance and diagnostics or troubleshooting.

I think that the best options for you is the VAIO E VPCEB16FG/P , Since this laptop is equipped with a 15.5 (39.37 cm), 16:9 Real Wide display that offers ample space for Web surfing and gaming. Wireless connection means you can easily link to the Internet and accessories. Features a Matte finish with a palm rest accented by fine glittering particles.
    • Intel Core i5-560M Processor 2.66 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz.
    • Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.
    • 15.5 (39.37 cm) wide (WXGA: 1366x768) VAIO Display.
    • Intel HD Graphics.
    • Instant web browsing: Quick Web Access button.
    • Isolation keyboard with 19mm full key pitch and numeric keypad.

Sony it may well like to bunt, because the new laptops VAIO E-Series now appear in various colorful designs, of which only the housing is not affected, but also the built-in keyboard. At the start of the new series is added is also a 2.13GHz Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM, a DVD burner and a 500GB hard drive. Back in March, the new colorful VAIO E-Series coming into the market and pre-order the new model is already pre-order for about $ 800. Whether it is a version with Intel Core i7 processor, or even give i5 is, however a very good option. All the best!!!