Poll: Who is the best sound card manufacturer

Thread: Vote for Best Sound Card Manufacturer

Vote for Best Sound Card Manufacturer

What will be your opinion for the best Sound Card manufacturer.

Re: Vote for Best Sound Card Manufacturer

Asus Xonar Essence has expanded with the ST, his sound card portfolio to a PCI model. Takes care of the calculation of the sound, the AV100 chip, also has this sound card with high quality Burr-Brown DACs and converters from Cirrus Logic equipped. A particularly interesting feature Asus touts car tuning clock that can automatically correct jitter.

Also on board again, the EMI Shield, and fine gold-voltage converters by Nichicon. The Asus Xonar Essence ST dominates the analog output of a 7.1 signal, 124 SNR (signal-to-noise ratio), 192 KHz at 16/24 bit in the playback and Dolby support (Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Virtual Speaker and Dolby Pro-Logic II). Prices and availability were not mentioned by Asus. The Asus Xonar Essence ST is not available at the PCGH price comparison.

I am having have a laptop and a desktop PC. My laptop is my work machine and my desktop PC is my high-end games machine. That is why I have my computer every now and then in maintenance, since I install new parts, so I come about someday having to 1000Euro shopping for a new, as the current is too slow. I agree with me on that.

I had therefore been a theater system for the PC by Logitech bought and was looking for a new sound card. So I was looking for a high-end model and found Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium which is the best for the PC.

The sound card is made in PCI Express design, so it is easy and secure with a standard PC compatible, which still has a free connection.

Visually, the sound card is sometimes really cool, because it is made entirely in black and dark gray, which looks really awesome

Those for whom the name of Turtle Beach sound like something other than a defense association Leather back Turtles know, the American brand is one of the most recognized in PC audio cards. His announcement of a card with a USB optical output option in 5.1 is great news for all those who exploit their netbooks intensively with a hi-fi audio equipment or a pro.

HDMI outputs are now common on netbooks, but connect his machine to a TV screen and his neurasthenic pregnant is not always the best option. Those who have an amp with an optical input prefer to enjoy and display in addition to a beautiful image in 5.1. So does the Turtle Beach Amigo II announced today $ 25.

My vote is for Philips PSC724 Ultimate Edge Sound Bites The sound card comes with the Sound Agent 2 HD software from Philips. This software serves as a sort of replacement for the standard Windows sound control panel. It has many more possibilities, including the option of stereo or mono sound on all speakers display. One of the elements of Sound Agent 2 HD is the Intelligent Media Processing software. Tries to identify what kind of sound reproduced, and this automatically adjusts the equalizer and the volume.

Using Right Mark Audio Analyzer 5.3 is the card compared with the objective Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS . If looking at the frequency, one can almost call it a tie. The Audigy is slightly better at reproducing bass, while the Ultimate Edge treble better view. However, the Ultimate Edge a more even frequency response, what if an advantage could be considered. Unfortunately, the Ultimate Edge more problems with noise, about 10dB more. With a good amp, speakers and cabling, can be heard. In other areas such as dynamism and crosstalk performance of the Ultimate Edge is less than the Audigy.

Hercules Gamesurround Muse LT is the another product which i liked. I have not yet tried it nut like then specification which you can also visit below.
    • Output 2 or 4 speakers and headphones: the ideal choice for use in home and office.
    • 3D audio experience in games thanks to the engine CRL3D.
    • Very easy to use:
    • WHQL Certified
    • Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and even
    • Compatible with Sound Blaster
    • Compatible with MP3
    • Hercules MediaStation II
    • Intuitive and sophisticated, Hercules MediaStation II is destined to become your favorite software for everyday! Hercules MediaStation II lets you listen to songs and mix or record * different musical styles. With Hercules MediaStation II, the PC user can view images and digital videos. With additional option to create slide shows using pictures you've taken with your digital camera!
    • See the online manual or the options window to see a list of supported formats.

The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium is the essential audio upgrade for great sound from games and other entertainment on the PC. Whether you use Windows XP or Vista - the PCI Express format ensures total compatibility, plus hardware-accelerated EAX 5.0 and OpenAL support for maximum gaming performance. With X-Fi CMSS-3D for accurate and realistic surround sound even over headphones, this card gives you the winning edge over your opponents! The THX-certified solution offers optical inputs / outputs, Dolby Digital Encoding in real time and the connection to your surround sound decoder on a single cable. The included PowerDVD software makes use of the X-Fi technology for playback of Dolby and DTS Movies in incredible surround sound over headphones or speakers.