Poll: Best LED Monitor Manufacturer

Thread: Vote for Best LED Monitor Manufacturer

Vote for Best LED Monitor Manufacturer

Who is your favourite LED Monitor Manufacturer.
    MY vote goes to Samsung

Re: Vote for Best LED Monitor Manufacturer

Both sony and samsung are two large names in the business of LED monitor. Both these brands provide more or less similar features but i will always prefer sony because i have used sony in the past and i had a very good experience with sony so here i will definitely vote for Sony. Moreover I am very much impressed with the Sony's customer support.

Well, I personally think that Samsung is the best LED Monitor Manufacturer's as compared to others. Samsung's line of equipment primarily include several 3D Full HD TVs, namely LCD (Series C750 in 40 and 46 inches), plasma (C7000 Series in 50 and 63 inches) and light (C7700 Series in 40, 46 and 55 inches, and C8700 in 40 and 46 inches). These TVs will play all movies or shows in 3D, and all other programs in 2D. A processor conversion developed by Samsung will also look embossed for the 2D content. Samsung 3D TVs have a minimum size of 40 inches (approximately less than 3 cm thick), feature "CrystalGloss" or chrome finishes and feature the Internet @ TV that allows you to connect to the Internet and access multiple applications via the platform of Samsung Apps.

Currently I am having Samsung TV at my home which gives just beautiful picture quality and I have bought this TV just before two months when even I was confused about these two brands. Then I thought Sony is better for making the camera lenses whereas Samsung is specially known for its screens. So I bought a Samsung, It might happen that people may not agree with my thoughts but I guess Sony sometime lacks in the screen quality but never in camera clarity, Similarly Samsung never lacks in the Screens. So My Vote Goes To SAMSUNG....

My vote goes to the Sony LED. When it comes to the quality of the Picture display no one can beat the Sony. Sony introduced the Bravia series which is a revolution in the LED monitor. You can get the Full HD 1080p resolution panel (1920x1080) with the Sony. You can connect the PlayStation 3 with the Sony. I am using the Sony Bravia KDL-46Z4500 LCD HDTV from last year and not having any issue till now. So i will vote for the Sony for its better and reliable performance.