Poll: Who is the best LCD Monitor Manufacturer

Thread: Best LCD Monitor Manufacturer

Best LCD Monitor Manufacturer

I am shifting to the new Home and replacing all old thing. I am also leaving my OLD CRT Monitor and wanted to buy new LCD monitor but the problem is that there are a lot Monitor manufacturer are available and offering the best quality. I got confused between all these and unable to decide which one to go with. Finally i have decided to take your opinion regarding the same. If any one can then share the knowledge regarding the LCD monitor so that i can buy the best one. Thank you.

Re: Best LCD Monitor Manufacturer

If you ask me regarding the best LCD Monitor Manufacturer then i will only advise you to go with the Samsung which gives the better quality then any other LCD manufacturer. I am myself using the Samsung B2230 which i liked the most. As per my knowledge Samsung is almost covered all the market with the LCD monitor. Here i am giving you the detail about the my specification which you can go through and find it useful to buy a device.

• Panel Type: Flawless
    • Brightness: 300cd
    • Response rate: 5ms
    • Screen Features: fixed-ratio
    • Standby Power: 0.3W
    • Maximum resolution: 1920x1080
    • Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (dynamic 70000:1)
    • Graphic terminal: D-SUB, DVI, HDCP Support
    • Power consumption: 45W
    • Stand Function: Tilt

I will vote for LG. I am using the LG M2362D-P LCD with TFT active matrix, well-designed, collected in the following dimensions: width 55.2 cm, depth 22.2 cm and 41.9 cm height, a weight of 5, 6 kilograms.

Its specifications are: 23-inch diagonal display, widescreen Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch0.265 mm massima1920 x 1080 resolution, video format 1080p (FullHD), viewing angle 176x170, Colour Support24-bit (16.7 million colors) Max Sync Rate (V x H) 75 Hz x 83 kHz, the pixel response time of 5 milliseconds, 16:9 aspect ratio, brightness of 300 candelas per square meter, 50000:1 dynamic contrast.

Distressed is very little body of the audio, 2 speakers 5 Watt to 10 Watts total with lots of surround invite some demanding listening, indeed!

LG - M2362D-P has the following Connectivity / Expansion: 1 Interface VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), 1 DVI-D - 24 pin digital DVI, 2 HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A, 2 SCART and USB

It provides the following functions: Dolby Digital Plus, Hotel Mode, MP3/JPEG playback from USB, SRS WOW Surround Sound System.

ViewSonic's 48 cm / 19 "VA916 LCD monitor offers on exciting array of features DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR WORK AND PLAY with minimal impact on your wallet. With a 2000:1 DYNAMIC CONTRAST RATIO (typ.) and 300cd / m² brightness (typ.), you can work comfortably for hours. The stylish, slim bezel saves space and lets you reclaim valuable desktop real estate, while the wide viewing angles give you an excellent picture from nearly every angle. The latest generation OSD / power lock and AutoTune functions Maximize and maintain your display settings. The Vista-approved VA916 is a stylish upgrade for your home office that helps you. To know more about the price of the LCD Monitor go with the below given link.

LCD Monitors Price List

Sharp is my selection. The Sharp LCD are developed primarily for use in video-walls. Thus have no transitions the picture, the frame is very narrow. For a large installation includes one individual devices after the made in portrait or landscape orientation to each other. Nine displays give a total size of 4.6 meters. The software for controlling the device delivers Sharp.

For uniform illumination of the LEDs provide several hundred monitors behind the LCD screen. You prevent a drop in brightness at the edges. The launch of the PN-V601 is scheduled for late 2010. About the price, nothing is yet known.