Poll: Which is best to use ? Xperia X10 or Desire or N8 or iPhone 4 or Galaxy S

Thread: Nokia N8 vs HTC Desire vs SE Xperia X10

Nokia N8 vs HTC Desire vs SE Xperia X10 vs iPhone 4 vs Galaxy S

Here I have provided the three best phones of the current market with the top three brands that is HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Apple, Samsung. I suggest you all the users to vote for the phone which you consider as the best for personal use according to the features and looks and whatever you like about the phone. I would be going with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 as best thing I like about the Sony Ericsson phones is its screen and camera clarity. What you say?
    Here I have given you some of the best features about all three phones to help you for voting.
    • Nokia N8 : HD feature, New Symbian 3, HDMI, Web TV, Free GPS,
    • HTC Desire : Ultra-Bright screen, multitasking, HTC Sense, Pinch to zoom.
    • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 : Capture with HD, Smile Sensor, Timescape.
    • Apple iPhone 4 : iOS 4, Applications.
    • Samsung Galaxy S : Screen, S-video TV out, microUSB port.

Re: Nokia N8 vs HTC Desire vs SE Xperia X10

I am using HTC Desire I feel that this phone is best one to use. Best feature I liked about this phone is the multitasking and you would be feeling like using a high end phone with HTC Desire. Browsing is the best one as you can easily use the zoom feature while browsing. So my vote goes with the HTC phone!!!

When it comes to the user friendly interface then you nobody is better then the Nokia. Most of the people knows that how to use the features of the Nokia phone without going through any learning manual. I have used many Nokia phone and now there is a Nokia N8 in my hand. Though its not been much time after launch of this phone for having bugs on this. Honestly, I don't think that this phone would be having much problems as its Nokia boys!

I guess people need to know bit more about these phones which I have given as follows but still you cannot deny that all of them are competitor of each other.
    • Nokia N8 : Very good quality pictures and HD videos. Editing features. Quality audio player. Presence and quality of FM radio reception. GPS overall performance. Free downloadable maps for the GPS. Technology Management Flash animation. Autonomy. Double power socket. Support USB host. Finesse and craftsmanship. Mini HDMI socket. FM transmitter. Simplicity Ovi store.
    • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 : The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 is a mobile measuring 119 x 63 x 13 mm and a weight of 135 grammes.It embeds a digital camera with 8 megapixels, and an MP3 music player. Memory is expandable via microSD (TransFlash) (up to 16 GB). These major points are Interface Design, Android. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS.
    • HTC Desire : It is not heavy (138 grams), it is very thin (1.19 cm), Hight (11.9 cm) and wide (6 cm). its screen makes you forget that detail. Inevitable Google Maps that takes advantage of the efficiency of a fast and accurate GPS system, but also the G-Sensor technology. 5-megapixel sensor with autofocus.
    • Samsung Galaxy S : The design of the handset is not incredibly innovative, but practical and comfortable to grip. With a lump in his lower back. It also very thin with only 9.9 mm. This remarkable achievement is due to the technology behind a 4-inch AMOLED Super (480 × 800 pixels), WVGA. The only problem in its design is its plastic finish. I preferred high-end materials such as aluminum, and finally the phone is solid and is the principal.

I guess everybody would be knowing about an Apple iPhone 4.

It is best to go with the Apple's device anytime as I am big fan of Apple. iPhone 4 is the best device launched by an Apple and it can beat up all the phones in the market no matter if any other phones has better features or not. But using an Apple is device is just fun and most important thing about an iPhone 4 is applications. There are huge amount of applications which forces you not to call it just a phone.

When I discovered the Galaxy S for the first time it is rare not to reconcile with iPhone 3Gs. Moreover, when a person sees from afar, the Apple smartphone that comes quickly to mind. And for good reason, the Galaxy offers a design S rectangular with rounded edges, a screen occupying almost the entire front, which is treated antimark, and a big button "Home" button just below it, surrounded by two buttons sensory (Menu and Back). Also note the proximity sensor and a webcam dedicated to video located just above the screen. Two things to note: there is no button for direct access to the camera and access to the microSD card is easily done by removing the shell from the back but not the battery, which is more practical.

HTC DESIRE IS THE BEST. HTC DESIRE IS THE SOLID PHONE.SOON HTC DESIRE WITH GINGERBREAD UPDATE WOULD MAKE IT A COMPLETE PHONE

SMOSBC Guest

Hi All,

I really feel that in compression of all these models, Samsung Galaxy S II is more preferable. Its loaded with really new features.

Following are some of the cool feature of Samsung Galaxy S 2.

* 4.27-inch Touch screen with AMO LED Plus
    * Android V2.3 Operating System
    * 8 Megapixel of primary camera and 2 megapixel of secondary camera
    * Dual Core Processor of ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz
    * Full HD Recording(1080p)
    * Extended storage capacity of 32 GB