Poll: Which is the best among Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010

Thread: Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010 VS Lost Planet 2 VS Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 VS Borderlands

Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010 VS Lost Planet 2 VS Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 VS Borderlands

I am having one question in mind and wanted to share same with you all. I wanted to know which one you prefer most Call Of Duty Black Ops or Medal of Honor 2010. As i have played both the game and liked the Call of Duty Black Ops but don't know about others option. So i have created this poll to know about the peoples response for same. This will help others to know about the same. So if you can then share your experience through this poll.

re: Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010 VS Lost Planet 2 VS Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 VS Borderlands

Comparing the two games, I do not consider appropriate. For that reason alone, already, because Black Ops has a very different setting than MoH 2010. The one playing in the cold war and turns Geheim Einsatz, the other is a current setting and is about modern warfare. So here would be to compare like with apples and pears.

And that's it, what one knows, for single player, because it was simply not yet published but many.

In CoD black ops will probably end the community again be greater. Do you have to stop to know which setting arouses more interest in you. For me personally is the theme of "modern war For Nutrition" by the two parts and Modern Warfare Bad Company

Although MoH 201 is new the modern scenario in this action-heavy manner has introduced the CoD series and not MoH 2010, are a reasoning behind the imprints call is me's but should be cold, since I anyway played Allied Assault my first and last MoH 2010. I was extremely disappointed by the gameplay.

re: Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010 VS Lost Planet 2 VS Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 VS Borderlands

For the first time in the 10-year history of the franchise, Medal of Honor World War II leaves and takes players to Afghanistan. Electronic Arts has announced that in 2010, Medal of Honor introduce the Tier 1 operator, an unknown entity under the National Command Authority, which handles high-risk missions. The development team has worked with Tier 1 Operators Special Operations Command United States since the early stages of development so that the game is as real as possible. Medal of Honor takes us into one of the most important missions best group of elite - and makes us share their strategies, values and professional commitment. Medal of Honor title claims to be the best way for a player of the moment. The team that created Medal of Honor, EALA, was handpicked by Sean Decker, Director General, Executive Producer Greg Goodrich Rich Farrelly, Creative Director. To recreate the experience as a player in this game, EALA has recruited the most experienced developers of EA DICE's multiplayer. The union of these two large studies has led to Medal of Honor. And together we have worked to revive this wonderful saga.

New performance for Call of Duty, which offers us a stunning soundtrack. The themes are grand, epic, revved at the right time and know how to spare the ears of the sequences at the most "quiet". Note also the use of rock music legend, especially during missions taking place in Vietnam. Believe it or not, but the fact is that Black Ops is the first Call of Duty to enjoy a story worthy of the name. The film references are numerous, well chosen and if you guess the likely outcome in advance, the scenario is nevertheless worthy of interest. It will be appreciated elsewhere sequences extremely well staged and often ultra-violent. Black Ops therefore able to develop a proper atmosphere, black nasty contrast with the clinical coldness and free scenes of Modern Warfare 2. In this particular area, depending on your approach. Once again, Black Ops is content to use the tricks of his elders by combining linear levels filled with scripts and madness near flawless gameplay. The goal is to eyeful without the player does take the lead and in this sense, the contract is fully completed. For once, however, Treyarch will be its own little discoveries and staged sequences shocks classy. Multi side, the title table on the excellent foundation of its predecessors by providing a gaggle of modes, maps interesting and well balanced and a more refined system of evolution and addictive as ever.

The engine of Call of Duty begins to show its age. In fact, we find the sets worked extremely well with an incredible atmosphere, animations bluffing realism associated with many ugly textures and effects which at present are still a little sore eyes. To drink and eat, so even if taken as a whole, Call of Duty still impressive enough to plunge us once again in the middle of hell. Our previous contact with Black Ops let us hope that Treyarch will finally be emancipated, to own the license and to not only make Call of Duty Command. These hopes were not disappointed, quite the contrary. In many ways, this episode proves superior to its predecessors. With a true identity, a campaign that terribly exciting and a short multiplayer as complete as enjoyable, the game will succeed without the slightest concern to satisfy fans of FPS popcorn eager to take full of cum. High voltage. Yes, this word describes our feelings might be best when we Call of Duty: Black Ops first time to start. Not because we expect a pounding action thriller. He's already so safe as the Amen in church. But because Activision Blizzard's shooter sequel raises three questions. But the short season Treyarch has filled with lots of spectacle. Since we shoot ourselves at night by Hue City, which is being hit by a bombing run away, only armed with a knife from a Russian high-security prison or get the even a moon rocket taking off from the sky.

My main argument, but not necessarily means that MoH 2010 is the better game is the fact that DICE MoH 2010 responsible for, and after me, the multiplayer of BFBC2 was very confident, I hope MoH 2010 for that event.

Regarding the scenario of MoH 2010I'm pretty sure the single player will have a much different character than MV etc. Even if the setting has parallels but the gameplay will differ significantly.

This time I'd be interested to know which setting you wish for, because I check the statement 'in respect of which still leaves something to smile. I believe we can be glad that some developers have completed houses with the theme WW2 and modern warfare has nevertheless more than fine as his successor. I can for the time being, no better scenario for a shooter to imagine, to which I am happy. Although one can not generalize the course really, but I think you understand what I mean

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010 VS Lost Planet 2 VS Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 VS Borderlands

The first Lost Planet was definitely a title that much discussed at the time of its release, has literally split into two audiences: on the one hand there were those who adored him, struck by his simplicity, his hustle and technical sector (really good at the time), while other people were disappointed by a machine that really gameplay at times undermined an otherwise very exciting.

If you belong to this category, Lost Planet 2, there will definitely change your mind, but if you were fans of the franchise on the other hand, well ... what awaits you is unmissable gaming experience, while being devoid of those innovations that many of you wished in the area of gameplay.

The storyline, set ten years after the plot of the first chapter, we see again fight on EDEN III, impersonating a single character but a number of combatants from different factions. But this is not the only news. The narrow and dangerous world populated by the now famous Akrid has changed radically in terms of climate, and that means that the whole adventure will take place not only between but also within the ice thick forests, arid deserts. A necessary change, almost physiological, thanks to the new graphics engine, is capable of providing an even more immersible and visually stunning of the first LP.

idea Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops VS Medal of Honor 2010 VS Lost Planet 2 VS Call of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 VS Borderlands

Borderlands was simply the better game, out of all of the ones mentioned here. You hadn't played it, if you think otherwise; Let's not kid each other..

PS. Some DLCs have also been released, btw.