• Turbo Notes

3 23.08%
  • Post it Digital Notes

1 7.69%
  • StickyNote by tenebril

4 30.77%

Thread: Best sticky notes software for windows

Best sticky notes software for windows

Friends Recently i have purchased a new laptop installed with windows 7. Now i want to install a sticky note application on my windows 7. But i am a bit confused between the four which are listed to vote for above. Please vote for the best so that i can install the best sticky notes software. If possible can you please give some features of the StickyNotes which you vote for.

I will be very much thankful to you

Re: Best sticky notes software for windows

I will vote for the post-it Digital Notes since Post-it Digital Products are now easier than ever to get organized and take control of your busy life. Whether you’re planning a party or making an appointment, creating a holiday card or displaying your photos, we help you stay on track. some of its additional features are Bookmarking right from your browser , Photo Clipping and Web-tagging and last but not the least Organize with Memoboards!

Quick Notes Plus is a utility that lets you create sticky notes, as a post-it, on your monitor so you can record all these tasks still to be made, messages, ideas or anything you need, and forget about using those small pieces paper that always end up losing. Some of its features are listed below:

• Unlike other programs, Quick Notes Plus is complemented with other features like the ability to set alarms for each of the notes created. With Quick Notes Plus you can create a small space on your monitor, dedicated solely to add post it `s in its interior, in order to avoid filling the entire screen and hide your icons.
    • With Quick Notes Plus you can attach a document or Web site to each of your notes, so that every time you open that web page or text document, immediately, you displayed your entry for to remember what you had pending task to perform.
    • And if you wish, with Quick Notes Plus you can attach a document or Web site to each of your notes, so that every time you open that web page or text document, immediately, you displayed your entry for to remember what you had pending task to perform.
    • Personalize each of your post it `s with a background color, type, size and font color, add effects and send it through the network to your coworkers or, via email.

TurboNote is a small utility that lets you create notes in the style of the typical post-it, not only in your PC but also send them to other machines connected to your same local network. You can use them to target anything that does not want to forget, important appointments, addresses, etc.. When you need to write something, simply click on the icon in the system tray. It also recognizes both the links to e-mail and Web pages automatically. Moreover the appearance of the notes is fully customizable, size, color and font. You can minimize or remove them entirely, and the PC always retrieves the notes you left, even after shutdown. Try it , its the best

I will Vote for the StickyNotes by tenebril because it is an is an original application notes for your desktop that lets you insert into it three-dimensional post-it that are very similar to those of reality.

The user can choose the color of the note, but not the form, which generates the program automatically. It is possible to select a texture for the note and the kind of edge. Each note includes a small word processor, where you can modify the properties of the words in them: font, size, bold, italics, alignment, and so on. You can also add notes in 2D.

Also, set alarms StickyNotes allows for each of the notes, they play a sound when it reaches a specified date, and set an expiration date after which the notes will expire.