Poll: Which is the best Web Search Engine?

Thread: Which is the best Web Search Engine?

Which is the best Web Search Engine?

Which search engine is more relevant? I Just to know what you think is the best search engine, the most accurate and fastest. As per me, i prefer only Google coz it shows the most friendly results with more search filtering options and its the fastest, according to me.

But what about Microsoft Bing, Yahoo and all ? Do anyone feel that are these better than Google or some other search engine ? Please share your experience along with voting.

Thanks !

Re: Which is the best Web Search Engine?

Me too vote for Google. Its because timely research and referenced pages, which is still better, with algorithms in place to always go straight to the point and try to satisfy you. It is a search engine that offers good capacity but also better to use it to search the web francophone.

I was stucked with Google from a long time but now i even use Bing. It also offers some good option to search web or images and many more. Some as like as Google and some better than Google. So, its Bing

I prefer to use Bing for any kind of search online. Statistical studies have shown that two thirds of the requests made by users, currently require a refinement: it must be modified and relaunched. Bing has been developed from this finding. The search begins with a decision about what is desired, which is best served by a list of settings to choose in the sidebar. When the query is expressed, the sidebar with more complete information.

Well, i dont know whether Yahoo is best or not compared to Google or Bing, but i'll do for Yahoo. Am using its since past 12 years and am much satisfied with the same.

Anyways, could you guys please make me know what is SNAP ? I have never heard about it. Any info will be appreciated ?

"Snap is a search engine for a new invoice. It draws on the latest technologies to manage and interface information: display partial results while typing, which previews three sizes of the sites listed in results, tabbed browsing and the keyboard, display preferences, etc.. Everything can visaliser sites quickly obtained results without having to make round trips that sometimes make permanent the research tedious.

We can rent the technological contribution, but I personally see several limitations. First, the previews are screenshots, not the pages themselves. They are often truncated and reduction decreases the quality of reading. Then, tabbed browsing and slow playback also does not not display very clear results. Finally, the results themselves are questionable."

bradonlinn Guest

I like google search engine . Google is the king of all search engine . Google is very fast , relevant and the very large single catalogue of web page now a days. Google has outstanding service to search in photo , image , maps , news etc ., Google give me very quick result of any search .
    Last edited by bradonlinn; 31-01-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Google is the best and fast Web Search Engine.